Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Woooooweeeywoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mike skinner spoke to me !

He said 'I think we should get to know eachother better!' :hyper:

Last night was fucking wicked I've lost my voice though but it was definately worth going all the way to Cardiff

Has any one famous ever spoke to you or any thing ?

Comments

• Options
    Did he say I reckon you're about an 8 or a 9, Maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time. :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Did he say I reckon you're about an 8 or a 9, Maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time. :D

No but I bet he was thinking it :p
  • Options
    who's he?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    who's he?

The Streets singer.

Fair play, did you get his number or anything?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    who's he?

The bloke out of The Streets.

I've had a conversation with, smoked up with and drank with MC/DJ Sharkey which was FUCKING amazing as he's like my favourite artist ever.
    I've also spoken to DJ Kevin Energy, K Complex, MC Wotsee and MC Casper in Hardcore, and MC's Eksman and Herbzie in D'n'B.

I also walked past and spoke briefly to David Beckham and Posh taking their first born around London Zoo...not that I really give a shit about either of them!
  • Options
    What's happening then? You seeing him again???

My mate works for his record company, says he's a top lad.

He says Plan B is a total knob. Ha.
  • Options
    I've spoken to Travis from Gym Class Heroes, and told him to call people a 'fanny' when he's annoyed at them. By this point my mate Sara re-appeared and he said "'Sup, fanny?" in his dreamy voice.

He's so hot in real life. Ooft.
  • Options
    Just Jack, who I met in Berlin and he recognised me which is a bit sad! But, this was when we he was playing small gigs in Europe. We chatted about some things then he gave me a poster:love: and some beer and a cigarette.

Also spoke a while to Dennis Wise but I don't remember anything about that because I was in shock. I met him in Watford Gap and was being a bit weird!

Fizz from Coronation Street, but she was a bit bitchy in the toilets of 42s and Kevin Davies who was an absolute tool. I said to him "I'm goin to watch you against City on Saturday" to which he replied "Good for you". Dick.
  • Options
    The most famous person ive spoken to was the Local TV newsreader when i worked at Morrisons....
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    The most famous person ive spoken to was the Local TV newsreader when i worked at Morrisons....

Goodfella.. friend of the stars

:p
  • Options
    Goodfella.. friend of the stars

:p

Well i have to say it was probably the best 2 minutes of my life, even if he was a prick.

I'll be a star one day so i'll have lots of friends who are stars then i will come back and make you eat your head.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I'll be a star one day so i'll have lots of friends who are stars then i will come back and make you eat your head.

You going on Big Brother ??
  • Options
    You going on Big Brother ??

Im not a transexual, gay or fucked up in the head .... so no. Im going to the moon.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    What's happening then? You seeing him again???

My mate works for his record company, says he's a top lad.

He says Plan B is a total knob. Ha.

I doubt it !

I've been a massive fan of The Streets for ages too so I was so chuffed bless me
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    The bloke out of The Streets.

I've had a conversation with, smoked up with and drank with MC/DJ Sharkey which was FUCKING amazing as he's like my favourite artist ever.
    I've also spoken to DJ Kevin Energy, K Complex, MC Wotsee and MC Casper in Hardcore, and MC's Eksman and Herbzie in D'n'B.

I also walked past and spoke briefly to David Beckham and Posh taking their first born around London Zoo...not that I really give a shit about either of them!

Eskman ?

NIce one !
  • Options
    I doubt it !

I've been a massive fan of The Streets for ages too so I was so chuffed bless me

Did you get his number??????
  • Options
    Eskman ?

NIce one !

Yup! He seemed a sound bloke, although a bit up his own arse. Herbzie was a bit more down to earth.

I was much more chuffed about meeting Sharkey (same rave, different room), absolutely QUALITY bloke!! Gave us beer, smoked shit loads of weed with us and MC'd to me and my mates personally, sound guy to chat to aswell.
  • Options
    My ex boyfriend did pills with Paul Banks and Carlos D from Interpol in Australia. :crying:
  • Options
    Did you get his number??????

:no:

Dizzee Rascal was there as well and his friend was FINE

I will definately go see THe Streets again though next time bring some beans with me didn't yesterday because of the company I was with.
  • Options
    I've served the news reader from BBC twice. Yes, twice. Jealous? I know. :nod:
  • Options
    Ohh I forgot, I also served David Seaman!! :D
    AND I spoke to Peter Andre in Blockbusters, advising him on what DVD to take home, haha, saw him and Jordan loads in Tesco aswell.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ohh I forgot, I also served David Seaman!! :D
    AND I spoke to Peter Andre in Blockbusters, advising him on what DVD to take home, haha, saw him and Jordan loads in Tesco aswell.

Safe hands Seaman !! Fair play !

He used to be a good goalie back in the day
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    I've served the news reader from BBC twice. Yes, twice. Jealous? I know. :nod:

There's only one news reader on the whole of the BBC is there? :razz:

I've spoken to loads of footie players (my mate Jamie plays for Hartlepool United), Jason Donovan, Cameron off Big Brother and Lisa Scott-Lee. Served Shereen Nanjiani off STV once in my old job, and Lorraine Kelly came into my bingo.

That little ned from The View who takes all the drugs, his Mum used to come into my work all the time, he's just a wee fanny apparently.

Oh, and some old BBC newsreader bloke at the ball last year. And me and koe_182 randomly spotted that bird off Sky Sports and got photos taken :thumb:

Mike Skinner does take the biscuit though, well done :yes:
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I drew on the wall with The View as well at The Skins first launch party. :)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    There's only one news reader on the whole of the BBC is there? :razz:

I've spoken to loads of footie players (my mate Jamie plays for Hartlepool United), Jason Donovan, Cameron off Big Brother and Lisa Scott-Lee. Served Shereen Nanjiani off STV once in my old job, and Lorraine Kelly came into my bingo.

That little ned from The View who takes all the drugs, his Mum used to come into my work all the time, he's just a wee fanny apparently.

Oh, and some old BBC newsreader bloke at the ball last year. And me and koe_182 randomly spotted that bird off Sky Sports and got photos taken :thumb:

Mike Skinner does take the biscuit though, well done :yes:
    Pick pick pick. :p

I dont know his name! I didnt know who he was until another customer was like, OH MY GOD, YOU READ THE NEWS DONT YOU. I then pretended I knew who he was but was acting cool. :thumb:
  • Options
    When I worked at Maplin's I served Paddy from Max and Paddy...he is pretty fit in real life!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oooh you lucky monkey! I love The Streets! Did he take your number?
  • Options
    I've spoken to Travis from Gym Class Heroes, and told him to call people a 'fanny' when he's annoyed at them. By this point my mate Sara re-appeared and he said "'Sup, fanny?" in his dreamy voice.

He's so hot in real life. Ooft.

Ohh yes he really is! When I was watching Hadouken on Friday he walked right past me! I was like...was that Travis...and it was! And he was stood right near me while he was watching them. Wooo.

As for celebs...well I used to work with Vernon Kays mum so spoke to him a few times when he came in to see her. And my friend from work, her son plays Ryan (kim marshes son) in Coronation Street.
  • Options
    Darren Hayes from Savage Garden phoned me up on my 16th birthday :D

I've also met and spoken to Dita Von Teese and Jean Paul Gaultier. Jordan.. I've touched Eminem :lol:
  • Options
    My mate got a dirty look from mike skinner when we went to see him play, the security were giving out bottles of water to the crowd and my mate started chucking everywhere and soaking everyone including mike :lol: