Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

some mad confusion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kay, I'm not going to give my name nor the name of the person that I'm speaking of..nor the gender or my gender. But just know that I have a best friend that I've known for more than 5-6 years. And I've started to like them as more than a friend. And I know this has come up countless times but I feel as though every case is different. My friend has always been there for me, and has helped me through everything more than anybody I know of. I've liked my friend for a long time but never been able to tell if they like me. There'll be times where I'm absolutely sure. And other times where I'm not. And it may just be me paying too much attention to minor details but we get into tickle matches. He/she has told me they needed me before..just to be there with them. We talk all the time and basically are inseperable. And it feels like we should be together...but I really can't tell his/her feelings....and he/she has been the only person that I couldn't read like that. So please, help me figure out something. If you can provide me insight, please do. Thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly, we dont particularly care what gender you nor your he/she friend is and sure don't give any actual names, thats a given really for touchy subjects. Chances of anyone knowing its you are pretty slim so all the anonymity is really not nessesary.
    With regard to your original query, its just something you will need to find out for yourself, no-one can help with this situation but you, we cant say he/she definately likes you back in that way because obviously we dont know them nor have they posted anything to the contrary.
    Only you can decide if you want to take that leap and ask them out or make a move on them, could go either way really so its up to you to judge.

These thesite guides may help you:

Asking someone out

I love my best friend