Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

RSS Reader for Firefox

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone recommend one, I don't like it's in built live one.

Comments

• Options
    why you need something which is build in firefox, there are wonderful solutions for this purpose like "google reader" and "bloglines".

Second there is another reason not to use any desktop application for this purpose, when ever you will connect to your computer it will download them and will effect your internet speed, while google reader and bloglines will do this thing (update the feed) and will show you all the updates.

Hope it will help you ..
  • Options
    muh.adil, im not one to go picking fault with people but i've read a few of your posts and ive noticed you come accross as a bit..impolite. Please try and be polite on these forums, were all just helping each other out!

Makoto, isnt there anything on your 2007 freebies thread for it?

Also, check out the firefox extensions/addons site as im sure theres something on there for your needs :thumb:
  • Options
    Or if you have alot of Ram and vista you could use one of the Side Bar thing's i personaly don't use them because i only have 1GB and run alot of programs
  • Options
    muh.adil wrote: »
    why you need something which is build in firefox, there are wonderful solutions for this purpose like "google reader" and "bloglines".

Second there is another reason not to use any desktop application for this purpose, when ever you will connect to your computer it will download them and will effect your internet speed, while google reader and bloglines will do this thing (update the feed) and will show you all the updates.

Hope it will help you ..

It isn't gonna kill my download speed that much tbh.