Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mmmm baking a cake..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mmmm I'm baking a delicious cake tonight. Yellow cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles. It's gonna be good!!! What is everyone else up to?

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to go to bed and read a bit more of a book in a few minutes I think :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Very little. Contemplating going to bed. Celebrating our win tonight :yippe:
  • Options
    What did you win?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    What did you win?

The football :thumb:
  • Options
    The football :thumb:

Did we? I thought Germany won?
  • Options

Germany did win. But I'm Scottish ;)
  • Options

FUCKIN' RIGHT GERMANY WON! :thumb:
    DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND!!!!

I think she won a bet or something...

I'm just talking drunken shit to anyone who will listen, but I'm getting tired so I will also go to bed soooooooooooooooon.
    I'm hungry though, what time do kebab places close????
  • Options

Oh right, I thought they did, you had me confused for a second. How come you support the Germans over the English then?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm hungry though, what time do kebab places close????

I bought some LEMON CHEESECAKE last night, you can have a piece if you want, it's in the fridge :D
  • Options

That's what I don't get.... if Scotland are playing a game against a foreign team that isn't English, then the English will support them as they're still British.

HOWEVER, the Scottish will support ANYONE who plays against England, even Afghani-fuckin-stan! Where's the fuckin loyalty in that? The same goes for Wales!

It doesn't bother me though, I was a Germany supporter tonight! :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh right, I thought they did, you had me confused for a second. How come you support the Germans over the English then?

I don't. I'm not fussed about the England-Germany game. I'm not English. I am pleased because Scotland were playing and they won. I am Scottish.

Obviously I would prefer for all home nations to win, but I am more pleased that Scotland won.
  • Options
    I bought some LEMON CHEESECAKE last night, you can have a piece if you want, it's in the fridge :D

Ooooooooooohh!!!!!
    Cyber pass it to me please! :D I'll love you forever!!!!!
  • Options
    Ooooooooooohh!!!!!
    Cyber pass it to me please! :D I'll love you forever!!!!!

*Passes you a big slice of cheesecake*

I had to buy that with my own money, a whole £2.99, if only my mum had bought the right flavour in the first place I wouldn't have been craving it!
  • Options
    That's what I don't get.... if Scotland are playing a game against a foreign team that isn't English, then the English will support them as they're still British.

HOWEVER, the Scottish will support ANYONE who plays against England, even Afghani-fuckin-stan! Where's the fuckin loyalty in that? The same goes for Wales!

It doesn't bother me though, I was a Germany supporter tonight! :thumb:

At no point did I mention that I was talking about the English match. You just (wrongly) assumed that I was. I was merely pleased that Scotland beat S. Africa. *That* was what my post was about. Not the English match.

I would've liked England to win. I'm not one of these Scots that will support the whole world and his dog if they are playing England. I like the home nations winning.

However, you are not in a position to comment about my allegiances if you were supporting Germany tonight :thumb:
  • Options
    Ah I get it :p you just said FOOTBALL, we both assumed you meant England v Germany when really you meant the Scottish match. I apologise :)
  • Options
    Ah I get it :p you just said FOOTBALL, we both assumed you meant England v Germany when really you meant the Scottish match. I apologise :)

I will only accept your apology if you lace it with lemon cheesecake :yum:
  • Options
    I will only accept your apology if you lace it with lemon cheesecake :yum:

I suppose I have another slice spare. *Gives you a slice too*

Enjoy it whilst it lasts you two, the last piece is for my breakfast :D
  • Options
    I suppose I have another slice spare. *Gives you a slice too*

Enjoy it whilst it lasts you two, the last piece is for my breakfast :D

Thank you :D

Mmmmm ... nice nutritional breakfast for you tomorrow, then :p
  • Options
    Littlemissy.....ok, ok I forgot about the insignificant scotland game :p, but I'm very, very, VERY drunk, so you'll have to forgive my jumping to conclusions!

As for my alliegances....well I've supported Germany for a very long time, although obviously England will always be my second favourites. This is down to german family, german blood, german friends and spending alot of time in Germany throughout my life!

Squeal *snatches cheesecake and munches the fuck out, then gives squeal a big hug*
    Thank you!! I'll pay ya back for that slice some day, seeing as you had to splash out a WHOLE 3 QUID!! :rolleyes: :razz:
    Damn mums, they never get the right fuckin' food, I swear my mum is the most useless food shopper on the planet.
  • Options
    Thank you :D

Mmmmm ... nice nutritional breakfast for you tomorrow, then :p

I had it for breakfast this morning too :) good start to the day! Got to eat it all before the sell by date goes by!

Oh and £3 is a lot of money to me, if you have plenty money going spare it will be much appreciated if you send some this way! Plus I hate spending money on food, I like to spend money on things I can keep :)
  • Options

Oh and £3 is a lot of money to me, if you have plenty money going spare it will be much appreciated if you send some this way! Plus I hate spending money on food, I like to spend money on things I can keep :)

:lol: Trust me, I don't.
    I never spend money on food, that's what my parents work for right?
    I only buy food if I'm pissed and it's a kebab or summat.
  • Options
    I'm hungry now :(
    I hate being hungry at the night time!
  • Options
    I fancy a kebab too, I do believe it is still open.

Oh and I have been watching Lost and now I'm going to kill time online
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    I fancy a kebab too, I do believe it is still open.

:( Don't say that!
    Kebab's are unhealhty enough as it is, let alone just before bed!
  • Options
    :( Don't say that!
    Kebab's are unhealhty enough as it is, let alone just before bed!

Is it bedtime??? Haha I used to live off kebabs, donner meat in a naan with mango, spice and yoghurt! Bloody lovely! Don't do 'em the same round here though. Can I interest you in a braeburn apple instead then?
  • Options
    Is it bedtime??? Haha I used to live off kebabs, donner meat in a naan with mango, spice and yoghurt! Bloody lovely! Don't do 'em the same round here though. Can I interest you in a braeburn apple instead then?

It is when you have an early start at work tomorrow. :(

Kebab's are the fucking nuts! Although your kebab doesn't appeal....
    It's all about the donner meat with chilli sauce on cheesy chips with salad! :yum:
    Argh!!! This is fucking killing me! lol Damn alcohol!

I don't even know what a braeburn apple is, but I know it doesn't sound very appetising compared to a kebab!
  • Options
    It is when you have an early start at work tomorrow. :(

Kebab's are the fucking nuts! Although your kebab doesn't appeal....
    It's all about the donner meat with chilli sauce on cheesy chips with salad! :yum:
    Argh!!! This is fucking killing me! lol Damn alcohol!

I don't even know what a braeburn apple is, but I know it doesn't sound very appetising compared to a kebab!

It's just a very nice sort of apple.
    And it sucks to be you having an early start but I just wish I had any sort of job right now.
    Where I come from we have donner meat and chips but not fucking donner meat, chips, sauce, cheese and salad!! That is a meal and a half:crazyeyes
  • Options
    It's just a very nice sort of apple.
    And it sucks to be you having an early start but I just wish I had any sort of job right now.
    Where I come from we have donner meat and chips but not fucking donner meat, chips, sauce, cheese and salad!! That is a meal and a half:crazyeyes

Lol Apples are all very good, but not when I'm drunk and craving shitty food full of carbo's.
    You want to cover my shift? If you start driving down to Brighton now, I'm sure you can make it in time, all you need to do is pull pints and make drinks for snobby golfers.

Yeah I thought they only did meat, chips and sauce...but the other night I was wankered and asked for the whole meat, chips, sauce, cheese and salad and they actually agreed to do it for a fiver, so I've been getting them ever since! That's a large aswell. :thumb:
    Oh, but it is a fucking mission to finish!!!
  • Options

Whereabouts in Manc are you from?

I've never had a kebab!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Whereabouts in Manc are you from?

I've never had a kebab!

What!!!!!! Hold on, what about Abduls, Saajans, Hadjis???

I was living in Fallowfield, now I'm living near Hulme