Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Monday mornings.......

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,722 Bot
.....are so fucking depressing.

I fucking hate em! All I can think is, well, I've got 5 days to go until the weekend :(

I'm going out throughout the week like but booooooooo. Sometimes I wish I was a student again!

Does anyone else get that horrible Monday morning feeling?

I'm off to work now. So rubbish :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not to rub it in at all but....i only work every other monday :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Not at the moment as I have the long summer holidays :p

However, when at work, I do dislike Monday mornings. Once I'm at work though, I'm normally fine :)
  • Options
    I dislike Monday mornings.

However, if I don't get up in a second, I'll be late. So then I'll dislike my manager as well.
  • Options
    It makes no difference to me. I quite like this Monday morning in comparison to all the other mornings I have this week. Getting up at quarter to 5 for 3 days in a row is NOT going to be fun :(.
  • Options
    Hi

Normally Monday's are fine. Not today. I have a shedload of work to hand in tomorrow before I 'officially' graduate and its still not done argh! Have to spend 16 hours today on it and even thats questionable... :-(

Would literally rather be doing anything else right now!

Besides which if I don't hand it in, I don't graduate, and that means an issue for my lecturer-date-but-not this week :shocking:

Lol, depressing isn't it...

-Jess-
  • Options
    I didn't get much sleep last night as I simply *had* to finish my book and I want to go back to bed. However, I'm waiting for a delivery, so can't :(
  • Options
    its monday, i have a cold coming on and im on hold waiting to speak to the tax office....happy days!
  • Options
    Monday mornings are always horrible. Today was especially horrible as I had to get up at 6.30am, missed the bus by 5 seconds so had to wait.

Then went to buy a bus pass but was told they don't accept cards, so had to walk all across town to get money out, then go all the way back to buy a bus pass.

Then got a horrible bone shaking bus for fifty thousand miles and felt like being sick by the time I got off.

UGH! Buses suck.
  • Options
    I'm just about to go to back to bed. Only popped on to do my nosy. :D

Cheery!
  • Options
    heh i dont care, my days off this week are tomorrow, and 4days are paid holiday :D woot
  • Options
    I'm having a nice Monday morning, had a bit of a lie-in, woke up naturally just before eleven, now chilling out in my pyjamas watching GMTV and messing about on the internet :)
  • Options
    My Monday morning started a 5am when a certain little person decided to climb into bed with us and then fidgeted until I gave up and got up at 7am.

Heading out for lunch and some retail therapy soon, if Mr Glittery ever gets up that is :grump:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've just got up :D

Going to work today but safe in the knowledge that when I finish I dont have to be back until the 12th September ;D
  • Options
    Will it help to point out that I rolled out of bed at 12, and I have nothing to do all day? If its any consolation im really really poor.
  • Options
    Does anyone on here work :p lol

I hate Mondays, not just the morning or the afternoon but the full day, always got a massive weekend comedown to deal with!! I hardly sleep on a weekend cos of constant partying, I don't recover till Wednesday usually!
    I find Tuesday even worse a lot of the time hence why I call it "suicide tuesday" cos I usually feel like committing just that! Then 3 days of feeling ok and back to all night partying again ready for the monday/tuesday blues!!
    I'm kinda used to it now though, being the same since I started work at 16!!
  • Options
    Does anyone on here work :p lol

I work. But I work in a school so have the long holidays :D :birthday:
  • Options
    I work. But I work in a school so have the long holidays :D :birthday:
    Ahhhh the perks of being a teacher!! :)
  • Options
    the monday morning blues huh! I have them every monday.
  • Options
    I'm more bored than anything.... I've got fuck all to do all day!
  • Options
    Monday morning is only shit if you have work and are hungover. Otherwise they're perfectly fine by me. :)
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Monday morning is only shit if you have work and are hungover. Otherwise they're perfectly fine by me. :)

Well i'm at work so it is shit for me.

pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm more bored than anything.... I've got fuck all to do all day!

Hey pill'ed if ya that bored you could do my work for me :lol:
  • Options
    I too am bored, though i have my little niece here to keep me busy :)
  • Options
    Todays the first day of my week of holiday away from work :P

Woke up at around quarter past eleven, had some breakfast now just chilling online.

Would have been going shopping with someone today, but she got called into work :(
  • Options
    Mondays are bad when you have over 500 emails to deal with when you get to work and are so tired you are practically asleep at your desk. Other than that, Monday is just another day of the week for me (that and I have 2 days off this week so huzzah for my six day weekend!).
  • Options
    love Monday morning, usually my day off and its student night in town so i go crazy after working 12 hour shifts friday saturday and sunday
  • Options

Hey pill'ed if ya that bored you could do my work for me :lol:

On second thoughts, I'm not so bored anymore... :p
  • Options
    Ahhh I survived work. Walk in, our trainer sits with a cup of coffee...

"I'm hungover. How about you read wedding lists til 10, have your break til half past, and then we'll go live"

Went live... not one single call. I have spent my Monday morning discussing why people would shop with us :lol:
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Ahhh I survived work. Walk in, our trainer sits with a cup of coffee...

"I'm hungover. How about you read wedding lists til 10, have your break til half past, and then we'll go live"

Went live... not one single call. I have spent my Monday morning discussing why people would shop with us :lol:

What do you do?
  • Options
    it's a hatred of monday evenings for me today.. doing night shifts for a week.
    but the only shift i'm contracted to is sunday so i guess technically i get the sunday morning feeling! :( however i'm normally working most days and haven't not worked weekends since i was about 15.
  • Options
    Monday mornings aren't that bad really, and I'd rather be at work on a Monday morning than be a student having to live on baked beans.