Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wat A Night!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, here we go, little bit of a rant cause im feeling so good bout myself for the first time in ages, since breaking up with the ex i have gone off the rails a little which i think is normal.

Well i met a girl 2 Wednesday's ago who caught my eye and i didnt do anything, well i found her on the good old Bebo, and added her, well she added me to msn messenger last thursday.

i thought she wasnt single so i didnt really do much in the way to talking to her or anything but then on friday night she said she was single and we started talking bout how i was single.

well we swapped numbers friday night and we been txting each other ever since. It comes to saturday morning and she was txting things that felt to me that she was hinting she wanted to go out for the night to see how things go.

So me being the lovely gentleman i am asked her out for the night. well we went out last night and i tell you what i have never found anyone quite like her, she was fresh, unique, funny, someone who you could have a proper conversation with.

Well we was sat down most of the night and talking when she asked if i wanted to get up to dance, well i aint normally a dancer but i thought why not, we was on dancefloor and we kissed and it was different, it felt good, warm kinda feeling, now i dont know if i am becoming soppy in my old age but i got butterflys and stuff.

I have never ever felt so comftable with anyone in my life, just feels good being with her. Well after club had shut we went back to her house to have a drink and that, i didnt want to sleep with her on the first night because i wanted to show her thats not wat i was after. Well we laid on her bed and we was kissing and cuddling and stuff and we both fell asleep, this didnt bother me because it was different to when i take a one night stand home.

We both woke up and we was just laid in bed for most of the day and that kssing, cuddling, watching tv, having a laugh and not once did it past my mind to sleep with her. i then go home and get a txt message saying that She dont know why but she feels so comftable with me and that she really likes my cuddles and kisses and i make her feel good about herself, i also got told that no lad ever made her feel like that.

Now what i am thinking is, do i give it a go cause she has indicated she wants to or will people judge me for moving on from my ex of a year and half so quick, we been split up bout 8 weeks. I really do like this girl.

Sorry bout my rant lol.

Comments

• Options
    yeah why?
  • Options
    Bollocks to people judging you, do what you feel is right FOR YOU, fuck what anyone else thinks!

Sounds like you've met a good one, you really have no idea how jealous I am ;) but go for it and I wish you all the luck in the world mate.
  • Options
    BarmyArmy wrote: »
    Bollocks to people judging you, do what you feel is right FOR YOU, fuck what anyone else thinks!

Sounds like you've met a good one, you really have no idea how jealous I am ;) but go for it and I wish you all the luck in the world mate.

Yeah i was thinking that but so much has gone on between me and the ex and i dont want her to start believing some of the tripe that has come out the ex's mouth which has cause rumours around my town.

At the moment it just feels too good to be true if u know what i mean!
  • Options
    BarmyArmy wrote: »

:yes: i had been finished with my ex of 2 and a half years for only 5 weeks when i started seeing my new man :heart: and if people judge me then fuck em! i like him and he makes me happy! who cares wat anyone else thinks!

seriously go for it, she sounds really nice and although i dont know you, from what you've said about not wanting to sleep with her etc, it sounds like you deserve her :)
  • Options
    They say love hits you when you're not looking...........

Go for it, stuff your ex, you broke up for a reason so don't let the reason hold you back from enjoying life.

-Jess-
  • Options
    Sounds like youre on to a winner there. You seem like you really like her, so go for it.
  • Options
    I say go for it! I've never understood this shite about 'when you should start dating again' and not dating too soon and all of these other 'rules' that your supposed to abide by. You sound like you've met an ACE person who, by the sound of it, thinks your ace too! If it feels right, and YOU feel that your ready to date again then it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks! When my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me everyone had a go when I started dating again 2 weeks later (rebound etc etc) well I've been with that 'rebound' for 2 years now, so more fool the people that mouthed off! Go for it!
  • Options
    maybe just take it slower for a while.. but certainly don't get rid of her if she makes you feel like that. :)
  • Options
    Stuff like this doesn't happen to often. Just go for it man. Fuck what people think...
  • Options
    awwh you sound so happy..who cares what other people think?
  • Options
    Balls to what anyone else thinks, you like a girl who likes you, and that doesn't happen every day.

If you don't feel like waiting then don't wait, life's too short to worry about what anyone else thinks or feels.
  • Options
    Aaaaw thats really sweet !

Its so good when you click with someone so don't throw it away because of what others say and that

Good luck with it all and fair play for getting over your ex and that
  • Options
    I really wish people would stop spending so much time fretting about "what will everyone else think" and just get on with their lives.

You are here for a short time, make the most of it... if someone else has a problem wit hthat then it's their problem, not yours.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    awwh you sound so happy..who cares what other people think?

:yes: couldnt have put it better
  • Options
    I really wish people would stop spending so much time fretting about "what will everyone else think" and just get on with their lives.

You are here for a short time, make the most of it... if someone else has a problem wit hthat then it's their problem, not yours.

I agree with this man ^ for once ;)
  • Options
    The only people whose opinions matter are those closest to you, of family and of close friends. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    I agree with this man ^ for once ;)

'bout time you woke up to the fact that I'm usually right :p
  • Options
    'bout time you woke up to the fact that I'm usually right :p

Wouldn't go that far....stranger things have happened tho. :razz:
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    Wouldn't go that far....stranger things have happened tho. :razz:

Yeah, next there'll be dwarf/glue/hoover incidents....
  • Options
    Yeah, next there'll be dwarf/glue/hoover incidents....

Can't see in myself :D
  • Options
    you only live once and this girl sounds great,

your ex is your ex but this girl could be the future
  • Options
    I know where your coming from cos i have just split up with my ex of two months and when i think of being with someone else i do worry what my ex will think and how they will feel as regardless of that person being your ex etc you were still a couple once and were in love and perhaps went through some tough times together. However like people have said you have found someone you really click with so i would go for it and sadly your ex will just have to deal with it. Good luck x