Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Work Mates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Quite a story for a first post...

Ive been working in my current job for a year and a half. 2 months ago we had a load of new people join. A few weeks later there are rumours going round that one of the new girls likes me, and she confirms this later on in the week. I liked her quite a bit as well.

She then goes and starts dating someone completely random, an ex-workmate who she met through me.

They have now finished, and last night we were at a friends watching a film. I drive her home hug her, then we kiss.

Today she seems to be ignoring me, and its so annyoing as i really like her, but she seems to have changed..

Help!:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Ignore her back - probably get her more interested
  • Options
    God does everyone play daft games like that these days? I say slap her out of it.
  • Options
    MLY wrote: »
    God does everyone play daft games like that these days? I say slap her out of it.

Yes unfortunately. Its such a stupid situation, no one can believe it, although the slapping idea does sound good:hyper:
  • Options
    Lucasinio wrote: »

Today she seems to be ignoring me, and its so annyoing as i really like her, but she seems to have changed..

Do you really wanna be with someone who was lovely as pie last night then a complete tosser today? The whole ignoring thing is a bit childish, i think I did that a few times when I was 14 from embarassment maybe. You need to find out what's goin on with this girl, you don;t deserve to be messed around like that