Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pre-cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Me and my girlfriend were fooling around and before she gave me oral sex i wiped of the pre com with my hand and then wiped it on the sheets. Then during the time we were together i was fingering her and wanted to know is there a chance for her to get pregnant even when i wiped it off my hands.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Unlikely if you wiped it off. You should always use a condom when fooling around though to stop scares like this and protect yourself from any STDs/pregnancy if things started to get out of control:)
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    Unlikely if you wiped it off. You should always use a condom when fooling around though to stop scares like this and protect yourself from any STDs/pregnancy if things started to get out of control:)

Wearing a condom while getting a blowjob? :no:
    I know it's safe and all but it sorta defeats the purpose of the blowjob in the first place.

As for the OP, I wouldn't worry as long as you wiped the cum away.
  • Options
    oooo ok, thank you. Guess i will be more careful but it aint over till she knows for sure. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    yup i wiped it off straight away on the sheet, but wasn't sure if it woulda made a difference after we finished.
  • Options
    http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/2048.html

Think it's safe to say you'll be alright.
  • Options
    oooo thank you for that peice of information, proved useful. Still can't help to worry at times. Hopefully everything will be ok, if so i am going to be real careful. Always get caught up in the moment.
  • Options
    Its highly unlinkely! :lol:
  • Options
    man but ive had a few of those scares myself, i couldnt think straight for a week i was terrified