Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling a bit hurt !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know you probably all think im a heartless ice-cheating-cow most of the time but im feeling a bit hurt !

I was with this lad about a year ago now and he's the only one I ever really clicked with and liked but he cheated on me with one of my friends and although we got back together it was never the same.
Me and this 'friend' fell out last year not long after it had happened and we have never really spoken since and after me and him broke up I have only had odd conversations with him.
But today I was bored at work as usual and browsing facebook and that and have found they are actually very pally these days. Also a few mutal friends have told me that they meet up alot and have got with eachother since.

And i know its none of my business and i should really get over it but i cant help but still be a bit jealous and upset even now !

Im not really asking for advice just wandered if any of you have felt the same?

Comments

• Options
    Naaah i'd be same, spose my advice is to stop snooping (but how hard is that to do!!). What ya don't know or see will probably help.
  • Options
    I've never really been in that situation.
    However when my first love who I was with for 2 years got her first new boyfriend, who happened to be someone who I was at school with at the time, I felt a bit jealous. Even though it was me who left her for someone else and we'd been apart for quite a while.

I think it's just natural.
  • Options
    But today I was bored at work as usual and browsing facebook and that and have found they are actually very pally these days.

Ahh this is a big downside of THE FACE. I hate it when you stumble on stuff like this. My friend has just split up with her fella cos he got with another girl on his year abroad (and kept it a secret for a year) now Facebook is full of pictures of them together and the awful "Dave" is now in a relationship with "Sarah" flicking up on the news stream.

I think it's natural to feel like this but just remember he cheated on you so he's not really worth the angst.
  • Options
    I really feel for you. Evil Facebook, from that I found out that my ex was seeing one of my "best mates", and I had the joy of seeing all of their staus updates like "spending all night up tonight with the missus". I defriended them, but its hard to put it out of my head!
  • Options
    Eeeek I feel your pain. Kinda in the same situation as my ex never admitted to cheating but I thought he had and now I see him with this bloody girl all over facebook. It's evil for that kind of thing! x
  • Options
    :( thanks for your sympathy

Well Im feeling abit more perkier today because its a friday and I had missed calls off two people Im seeing and that cheers me up :)

Im just gonna avoid going on their pages because it doesnt do me any good plus it makes me feel slightly stalkerish like !
  • Options
    I would feel gutted, I think that's a pretty natural reaction. As already said, nowt good can come of snooping.