Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Signs of skin cancer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No, I haven't decided I have cancer - I'd obviously be seriously ill if I had.

But for various reasons I'm at risk to it, and other than the obvious symptoms of a dodgy mole/changes in them, are there any other symptoms? I like to have peace of mind you see.

I'm googling it atm, but I am getting confused and there's people on here a lot cleverer than me! :)

Comments

• Options
    I've searched the net for other symptoms but couldn't find anything. I'm not saying there isn't any though.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I've searched the net for other symptoms but couldn't find anything. I'm not saying there isn't any though.

Yay I'm obviously not daft, because if someone else isn't finding anything, it means I'm not just totally missing things. That's surprisingly helpful actually haha :).
    I'm still searching, but if anyone knows an answer, please put me out of my misery.
  • Options
    bleeding moles aswell
  • Options
    If there was any other symptons I'm sure the NS Direct site would mention them but they don't http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=83&sectionId=10