Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

3 dates 3 days 3 girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so, week ago my co workers set me up on a lunch date with an intern, i didnt know but then they told me so i had to reschedule to be polite and not stand up. thats on wed. i met a french girl last night at a party who is going back to france the 16th of aug. and im interested in just talking to her more, maybe hooking up cause shes so hot. i called 2day, the day after party to go and hang out at starbucks, but she couldnt and rescheduled for monday.i will see the 3rd girl monday morning, i got her number friday but havent called, decided to surprise(somewhat expected surprise)/talk in person and get a date, because she seemed pretty interested the week before. so thatll prolly be tues, maybe later like wed afternoon or thurs. i definatley dont want to cut close to cheating because thats not my thing, but at the same time this was unexpected and theyre all atractive in theyre own way. please post thoughts on situation

Comments

• Options
    Take it while you can.
  • Options
    Damn, I can tell you have such a tough life man. This is a real bitch of a problem so it is. I'm guessing also that you're designer clothes are to tight, your gold is to heavy and your Ferrari is to fast...?! :p
  • Options
    To me it's not really cheating as you're not actually in a relationship with any of them.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    To me it's not really cheating as you're not actually in a relationship with any of them.
    :yes: and i don't see a problem tbh