Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Urgent help needed (Computer stuff!!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry to post this in here but I'm desperate for help!
I'm trying to create some graphs in Powerpoint but the bloody thing keeps messing up. It looks ok, but then when I click out of the graph, it makes it smaller/font size and layout changes etc. Having real problems. Is it to do with the edit function or something?!
God I hate this...I also don't know how to change the column width on my bar charts. I need this done quickly...

Aghhhh can anyone help me? this is really important!! :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know if Microsoft provide some kind of helpline?! I really need to get this done this morning! Thanks x
  • Options
    try turning off some of the features in options - dunno which specifically but all office products gets more annoying as time goes by with features that try to help you - like making all my English words in to American ones..

or see if it can be done in open office 2 which is free

http://www.openoffice.org/
  • Options
    i found power point hard to make graphs and tables on so i always copy and pasted a screenshot of excell graphs and tabes
  • Options
    CTRL + middle mouse button = zooms in and out. Applies to most Windows applications.