Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticking Leather

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I bought a belt a few months ago but unfortunately it no longer seems to fit and i dont fancy putting another hole in it. So i was thinking about undoing the stitching at the buckle end to make it smaller that way. Would it be possible then to restick it when ive found the perfect length?

Damn ive just seen it says sticking instead of stitching

Comments

• Options
    it would be much better to put a hole in again, stitching leather is a nightmare...
  • Options
    Whats the best way to put a whole in the belt, i dont fancy sticking a screwdriver through it. My friend put a hole in his belt and after a few weeks the hole ripped through the belt, i obviously dont want this to happen cause the belt was quite expensive.
  • Options
    I remember my dad would make belt holes with kebab skewers. I can't remember any of them ripping any more.

I bet there might be something out there somewhere that you could put over the hole to reinforce it or seal it up. But what, I've no idea. Helpful, I know ;)