Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Some gay thoughts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I consider myself straight, I'm only attracted to girls however I often wonder and fantasise about performing fellatio on a guy, no particular guy in question, and as soon as I associate the penis with a guy it puts me off quite a bit, but I still remain curious about it and I dunno what to do.
I'm 18 so I wonder if its just hormones and stuff, what do you lot think?

Comments

• Options
    might be. doesn't mean you're gay just because you're thinking about it. i'd say most people straight or otherwise have thoughts like that at one point or another. its just part of working out who you are and what you like.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    might be. doesn't mean you're gay just because you're thinking about it. i'd say most people straight or otherwise have thoughts like that at one point or another. its just part of working out who you are and what you like.
    :yes:

Nowt wrong with fantasising about doing the same sex... In fact maybe one day you'll fall in love with a man. It really doesn't matter though, so long as you're happy. Sexual identity is only a label.