Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends of Friends which you REALLY HATE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OKay I have a best friend of mine who I always think is pretty posh and one of her best mates lets call her Shitface (I used to be good friends with her in the early years of school but then apparently I ''changed'') anyway she just really does my head in and constantly slags me off to our mutal friend lets say, Posh.

And I know theres nothing I can do about it but I really fucking hate her and really want to hit her round the head with something large and painful every time I see her annoying face !!!

Does any one else have this problem and how can I be more mature about it ?

Comments

• Options
    No, I'm the opposite - whenever I've been introduced to friends of friends (or friends partners) I've always got on well with them.

I think the most mature thing you can do would be to ignore her. I don't think there's really anything else you can do.
  • Options
    Bitch about her, do you know another person who doesn't like her too? Make up nicknames and call her everything behind her back.

Makes you feel a lot better to know there's somebody else who thinks she's a total mong too. Don't be all nice to her when you see her though cause it's best not to be two faced.

As for the original question as to how to be mature about it, no idea sorry.
  • Options
    Hahahaha. Drama miffs me off. Just tell them to fuck up, to stop letting you dominate their chat. Or tell them thanks that so many people think the worse of you when you've not changed at all - you've just grown a bit away from the person you used to be. ;)
  • Options
    Shes just so annoying ! Like i make a consious effort NOT to slag off Shitface to Posh whenever Im with Posh but Shitface apparently constantly slags me off and whats the point? Posh likes me her opinion of me isnt gonna change just cos Shitface doesn't like me.

I remember one time (when i was at 6th form before I dropped out and got a job yadda yadda yadda) at long break i went up to the vending machine to get a drink and came back and she had moved my bag and sat in my seat and I said, 'Excuse me can I sit back in my seat please?' and she replied 'It's a free country and I'm a bitch and I love it!' I mean WHAT A FUCKING DELUDED TWAT does she think shes from some American Highschool or something?
  • Options
    Shoulda slapped her down really...
  • Options
    Yeah friends of friends can be a tricky one. Theres a couple who dont like me- to be honest I ignore them. Easier said than done, I know, but they're not worth the stress, particularly if you don't have to see them all that often.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    Shoulda slapped her down really...

I wish I did !

Im not a dormat usually ill do anything for a quiet life

one of my friends stepped in any way cos i was so shocked and said 'get tha fuck out of her seat' then it was sorted.

still wish i smacked her stupid face
  • Options
    OKay I have a best friend of mine who I always think is pretty posh and one of her best mates lets call her Shitface (I used to be good friends with her in the early years of school but then apparently I ''changed'') anyway she just really does my head in and constantly slags me off to our mutal friend lets say, Posh.

And I know theres nothing I can do about it but I really fucking hate her and really want to hit her round the head with something large and painful every time I see her annoying face !!!

Does any one else have this problem and how can I be more mature about it ?
    If she starts... Ask her to her face in front of a group of friends what her problem is and if you've offended her, as you never intend to offend or hurt anybody.

That'll shut her up.
  • Options
    Last night I went to a friend's party and there was this girl there that she knew from somewhere. It was our 'graduation for access course' day and we went to weatherspoons. She was so pissed, so blonde and so orange and kept rolling around in her chair cackling making nipple slips and laughing with her legs wide open. She actually turned out to be a sweet girl but at the time I was like WTFFF. Then she turned up at the party in hot pants and a tiny top. I think it was good she was drunk cuz it got quite cold in the garden later on.
  • Options
    I had a friend-of-friend problem early on in secondary school. The way I did it was to discuss the issues with the direct friend. Although my indirect friend didn't get together with me, the 'hate' part of it gradually went away.