Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ever get caught having sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was watching this new show on lifetime last night called "state of mind" and the husband got caught by his wife having sex with their marriage counselor, rofl. Have any of you ever been caught having sex?

Comments

• Options
    Ive had people walk in before - its quite embarassing but i was sooo hammered i didnt care
  • Options
    No actually, although I'm sure my boyfriends 1yo brother (there's 18 years age difference before anybody comments :p) will eventually. Last time I stayed over, although bf was asleep, his bro kept going "where's k k?" and trying to get into the room.
  • Options
    Almost got caught having a massive wank once.

What is a 'massive' wank as opposed to a 'normal' wank? And is it obvious to the naked-eye (no pun intended) the difference between the two?
  • Options
    got caught several times and it just makes it more exciting, mums caught us my sis has, my aunty and my exs lil sis, so use to it now! ha ha ha
  • Options
    Nope. Got nearly caught once or twice.
  • Options
    Me and the ex were in Brighton last summer and some hotel bloke just walked into our room with a ladder (without knocking) to fix the lightbulb.

We weren't having sex, but we were lying down doing the whole touchey feely lovey dovey small talk thing and if he walked in about three minutes later then it'd doesn't bear thinking about.
  • Options
    God yes. Loads of times.

It's quite amusing looking back on it. :D