Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Thread 11

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    soraliah wrote: »
    heres a couple of me at my mates 21st last week.

god knows what the hell im doing in the first.. and in the second, im a midget :( (i was wearing 5 inch heels n all!!)

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

hey wow, you lost weight, didn't you?!
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I'm the only one that calls it assoss :(

no i say it like that too! :]
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    hey wow, you lost weight, didn't you?!

:eek: thanks for saying, but no i dont think so!! if anything ive put on recently :impissed:
    tho youre not the first whos said so.. hmm

nice to be told that tho, ta :hyper:
  • Options
    no i say it like that too! :]

Yay!
  • Options
  • Options
    1st one is waaaay to large -.-

and the you just posted the thumbnails of the others...
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    A few of me in Madam Tussards and the sex museum in Amsterdam :)

LMAO@the plates in the b/g, they remind me of the plates you'd see in tourist shops on holiday at Greece.

Anyways, pic of me from Friday looking rather smug.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    LMAO@the plates in the b/g, they remind me of the plates you'd see in tourist shops on holiday at Greece.

you're really pretty
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster

Why so serious? ;x
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Why so serious? ;x

Wanna see a magic trick?
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    1st one is waaaay to large -.-
    You're just jealous.

Oh, you meant the picture.
  • Options
    helloooo...this is me.
  • Options
    Wanna see a magic trick?
    Magic is serious business.
  • Options
    me and my mate last night
  • Options
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Whenever I see a post like this, I always look at the last picture posted and make up funny insults about it in my head.

oh how I chuckled.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Whenever I see a post like this, I always look at the last picture posted and make up funny insults about it in my head.

oh how I chuckled.

There wasnt any insulting going on. Infact quite the opposite, though removed due to it being time to be less sleazy around here.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    me and my mate last night

You're pretty :)

Without being rude your mate needs to lay off the fake tan ...:wave:
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »

:yes:
  • Options
    You're pretty :)

I have a friend whose a bit too fake-bake-friendly but it reeeally pisses me off when people think they have the right to judge or even openly comment on other peoples make-up/ fake tan choices. There's having an opinion and just being rude. (This isn't a personal attack btw Kate I'm just expressing my view).

If a user posted a picture of themselves with a larger friend you wouldn't say hey you look okay but your mate needs to lay off the danish pastries (unless you're mean).
  • Options
    I'm the first one to have accidents and often have orange hands or a stripe down my neck. My mates laugh at me all the time for it. Doesnt bother me althoughI did say I wasn't being rude I just have never seen somebody use as much as that.
  • Options
    I'm the first one to have accidents and often have orange hands or a stripe down my neck. My mates laugh at me all the time for it. Doesnt bother me althoughI did say I wasn't being rude I just have never seen somebody use as much as that.
    I dont know why she went like that to be fair because we both used to same blusher! I just didnt put as much on coz I like the natural look!
  • Options

If a user posted a picture of themselves with a larger friend you wouldn't say hey you look okay but your mate needs to lay off the danish pastries (unless you're mean).

Come on, tangos are fair game. It's not right to slag fat people because it's not something they can change easily and I doubt many of them choose to look that way. Tangos choose to make themselves look ridiculous so deserve it.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Come on, tangos are fair game. It's not right to slag fat people because it's not something they can change easily and I doubt many of them choose to look that way. Tangos choose to make themselves look ridiculous so deserve it.

Zactly :yes:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    Come on, tangos are fair game. Tangos choose to make themselves look ridiculous so deserve it.

Gotta agree there!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I have a friend whose a bit too fake-bake-friendly but it reeeally pisses me off when people think they have the right to judge or even openly comment on other peoples make-up/ fake tan choices. There's having an opinion and just being rude. (This isn't a personal attack btw Kate I'm just expressing my view).

OK, here's where the mods stand on comments on photos:

If you post a photo of yourself and someone was to make comments about the fake tan then that's pretty acceptable generally speaking. The thing is, if you post a photo of yourself then you kind of have to expect some banter - you've posted a photo in a place where people 'discuss' stuff so it would be a little naieve to think that people won't say anything - mostly good/nice fuzzy stuff about your appearance - but admittedly sometimes comments will be you know, er, constructive ;) . Obviously outright nastiness won't be tolerated though.

HOWEVER, in this case someone has posted an image of their friend and this in itself is questionable, UNLESS your friend is aware that you are posting their face on a public message board thus leaving their appearance open to scrutiny. It also seems pretty unfair for us to make comments when they're not here to have their say on the make-up - and it also begs the question of how you might broach the topic if they were here - slightly more sensitively perhaps? Well some of you anyway.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Hope it all makes sense. :)
  • Options
    well she didnt know I'd posted it anyway so She wont know people slated her.

One before going out saturday.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hello ;)
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Hello ;)

I agree
  • Options
    GhostGirls, how pretty are you :D

I'll add a few pics of me again. The top shot was a mug shot a few weekends back, the other was a shot after I moved to uni last year. The last one I've just added was taken on saturday night just gone.