Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Denim Jackets

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OK, Kiezo: I'm sorry if I offended you, that honestly wouldn't have been my intention. I'm a bit pissy today :blush: I thought you were having a bit of a go- seems I was wrong. BACK to the quest for your jacket, do you have any alternative markets near you? If you're going to any festivals it might be worth having a look as the stalls there often stock things you cant find on the highstreet.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Naw, not the same :razz: Nikki Sixx? Tommy Lee (the guy from the Pammy/Tommy Lee sex tape)? This?

Okay I get your style now

Like Dobbin said alternative markets ? Gap does demin havent been in there in ages but that might be worth a go. have a look on the website if you cant face going in there lol
  • Options
    Kinda is when you're in a glam/sleaze rock band... doesn't really go with the image :razz:

Now who's the one assuming? Plenty of trendie's/indie-sindie's etc. use fake tan and ASOS, too.

TBH that is quite funny seeing as yes your not into fake tan but your the only bloke I know who's ever had a regular sun bed habit (though i'm glad to see that you've grown out of it)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Nikki Sixx would well get it hard.

indeeed!

kiezo id love to see your wardrobe :yes: i like the example of the jacket you posted but i havent seen any around, sorry.
  • Options
    One like this, fuckers :p

Lol the tiara sets it off nicely i think. Yet even the tiara couldn't save what is a truly hideous jacket :razz:
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    OK, Kiezo: I'm sorry if I offended you, that honestly wouldn't have been my intention. I'm a bit pissy today :blush: I thought you were having a bit of a go- seems I was wrong. BACK to the quest for your jacket, do you have any alternative markets near you? If you're going to any festivals it might be worth having a look as the stalls there often stock things you cant find on the highstreet.

You didn't offend me. I knew there would be quite a few "DENIM JACKET!?" comments before I posted the thread :razz:

And nah, no alternative markets. The only markets round here deal in cheap, shitty goods.
    Wyetry wrote: »
    TBH that is quite funny seeing as yes your not into fake tan but your the only bloke I know who's ever had a regular sun bed habit (though i'm glad to see that you've grown out of it)

Completely different :razz: I tan pretty easy though. Still ridiculously tanned from going to Download without any sun cream...
    kiezo id love to see your wardrobe :yes:

That's a terrible chat-up line :razz: Think uh, Lizzy DeVine... sort of.
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lol the tiara sets it off nicely i think. Yet even the tiara couldn't save what is a truly hideous jacket :razz:

I wouldn't expect a chav to understand :razz:
  • Options

I wouldn't expect a chav to understand :razz:

Even this chav knows what an awful jacket that is :p I'm sure there was a point in time when you actually had style :chin: Where did we go wrong eh :(
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Even this chav knows what an awful jacket that is :p I'm sure there was a point in time when you actually had style :chin: Where did we go wrong eh :(

Aaaye but chav's views of what looks good and what doesn't look good is slightly... off :razz: Plus, the fine ass bitches at the clubs I frequent don't seem to mind. Groupies who chat you up just because you look like you're in a band are awesome, eh?
  • Options
    Probably a really stupid question, but indulge me. Hellfire?

Orrrrrrr...what about Hottopic in Americana?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ask on www.fuk.co.uk :)
  • Options
    That's a terrible chat-up line :razz: Think uh, Lizzy DeVine... sort of.

haha! good job it werent then, i would genuinely like to see your wardrobe...then id steal some stuff out of it for my boyfriend :D
  • Options
    One like this, fuckers :p

That's a girls jacket :p

Only kidding, could be worse i was imagining this ...
  • Options
    Little tip; people don't all dress how you do. Which is good, as I doubt the fake tan/ASOS look would really suit me.

EDIT: Also, Cyberdog for denim jackets? You on crack?

:lol:
  • Options
    Naw, not the same :razz: Nikki Sixx? Tommy Lee (the guy from the Pammy/Tommy Lee sex tape)? This?

'Bout this? :razz: