Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im about to be sick i think again

what can i do to stop it ? im at work and a rite old state only had two hours sleep :(

urgh - im so embarassed ! i had a shot of sambuca last night and it came up like two minutes later allover the seat in a club :o but luckily only my friends noticed and gave me a menu to wipe my face on ..... classy !

Comments

• Options
    what can i do to stop it ? im at work and a rite old state only had two hours sleep :(
    !

Don't drink on a work night? :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Splodgey wrote: »

Drinking a pint/glass of wine or two on a work night is usually OK, drinking shots on a work night, is not ;)

Make sure you have a tall glass of water next to you for the whole day! Also, buy some chewing gum if you haven't already got some.
  • Options
    Ok, don't drink to excess on a work night ;)
  • Options
    Splodgey wrote: »

haha good idea but won't happen .. i get so bored sat at home waiting for the weekend on week nights !

and it started off as an innocent drink down the pub then one drink led to another then ... BLEURGH !
  • Options
    and teas with ginger in it will help. Ginger is known to be an effective anti-sickness remedy for some people.

Ginger and Lemon tea is a good one.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Just think of greasy runny eggs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    haha good idea but won't happen .. i get so bored sat at home waiting for the weekend on week nights !

and it started off as an innocent drink down the pub then one drink led to another then ... BLEURGH !

Then I would say your problem is your consumption, not you being sick.
  • Options
    i get so bored sat at home waiting for the weekend on week nights !

You need to find something to fill your week then, or this could turn into something you didn't intend.
  • Options
    let some coke go flat, that always settles my stomach when I'm feeling rough.
  • Options
    Get to Marks and get a Melon Medley and some apple and mango juice. Always sorted me out back in the days of excess!