Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

have you ever caught someone....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have you caught someone having sex?

In college I was walking back to my dorm room with my gf at the time. It was after midnight so it was pretty dark. We walked by this one room that was on the ground floor whose light was still on. The blinds were pulled down part way but you could still see in. We both looked over to see this big white ass moving in an up and down motion. We watched for a few minutes as this guy was porking some girl from behind then left. Alse while staying in boston I was about to go to bed and turned of the bedroom light and looked over to see a woman giving a guy a blowjob in the apartment across from where I was staying. Walked in on my roommate on several occasions but that's a given.

Comments

• Options
    I've seen people in flats opposite where I've lived, but that's a given too.

Never actually walked in on someone doing the dirty, thank God.
  • Options
    Yeh I walked in on my mate cheating on her boyfriend haha.
  • Options
    Yes, I've walked in on my girlfriend having sex with another man. Sufficient to say, she wasn't my girlfriend after that.

I've also been caught doing the dirty myself. Two years ago, I was in a relationship with a single mother. I was over at hers, and we were feeling rather randy. We were in the middle of having sex, and who walks in? Her son. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. :blush:
  • Options
    I havent been caught yet, although i was very nearly caught by my mum a few years ago. Ive walked in on a friend just as they were gettin dressed after but never caught anyone actually in the middle of something
  • Options
    Yes, I've walked in on my girlfriend having sex with another man. Sufficient to say, she wasn't my girlfriend after that.

Ouch that must not have been a nice thing to see at all. Luckily no I haven't ever caught anyone at it, although I did once wonder where my friend was and went to find her, just as I got there she was getting up from her knees having ruined her ball gown from going down on a bar man !!
  • Options
    Ouch that must not have been a nice thing to see at all.
    Definitely not. I'm not one for crying particularly often, but after I'd got away from the 'crime scene', I was in floods for a few minutes. The thing is, a few weeks later, I actually met the bloke that she'd slept with that night. He just said "the girl's a complete bitch, you're better off without her." Amen to that!
  • Options
    I walked in on my sister giving her ex a blow job once >.<. But other than that, no. I've never been caught either, thankfully. Except by my dog...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I've seen people in flats opposite where I've lived, but that's a given too.

Well it is when you're sat at your window with the binoculars out Kermit. :p
  • Options
    God, me and my housemates catch each other at it all the time! It's hilarious! And if we don't actually walk in on each other, there are a certain few who make sure the whole house know they're having sex - the moaning equivalent of "GUYS! GUYS! I'M GETTING LAID! AND IT'S GREAT!"
  • Options
    Well it is when you're sat at your window with the binoculars out Kermit. :p
    How did you know? :o
  • Options
    God, me and my housemates catch each other at it all the time! It's hilarious! And if we don't actually walk in on each other, there are a certain few who make sure the whole house know they're having sex - the moaning equivalent of "GUYS! GUYS! I'M GETTING LAID! AND IT'S GREAT!"

Lol. I havent walked in but heard my brother getting jiggy upstairs cuz the floorboards kept banging. That was how bad it was. So embarassing, I had to turn the tv up so so loud. Eurgh its wrongggg. Family members shouldnt be allowed to have sex.
  • Options
    Not sure if this entirely counts, but the whole house knows about it when my housemate and his girlfriend have sex... they have THE squeakiest bed :crying:
  • Options
    I've thankfully never walked in on any one, but brother and his girlfriend have had sex in my room (it has a double bed and the spare room has a single only) when they've stayed for nights. :sour:

I've been nearly walked in on a couple of times.
  • Options
    so many time, once by the police in a park when i was 16, lol and lots of times after (noone knocks in my parents house)
  • Options
    haha i wen to stay with my bf and he is in a student house with 6 other people, and when we were havin sex i someimes budnt help but have to raise my voice a bit, but felt really bad cos they al prob knew!! so i told my bf lol and he was like oh seriously dont worry about it i have to put with it when ur not here!! i was oh, ok then!!! Luckily ive never been caught with eyes (just ears) and never caught anyone!!
  • Options
    nearly caught when my girlfriends dad came home to pick something up for work, luckily we had just finished. Also a mate walked in on us and ended up joining in!!!
  • Options
    djm277 wrote: »
    We watched for a few minutes as this guy was porking some girl from behind

Nice :eek2:
  • Options
    i'm sure the OP just gets off on these kind of posts. considering he never makes another reply and his only other post was asking about funniest sex moments...oh yeah and he never made another post in that either.
  • Options
    Never walked in on anyone or been walked in on... but my boyfriend and I do tend to have sex in his parents' house... and it's modern so the walls are kind of thin... and he has kind of a squeaky bed - so god knows what they hear!
    Also the other day we were just lying on his bed messing around seeing who could moan in a more sexual way (don't ask, we were pissed) and we heard his mum coming up the stairs - completely hilarious, she HAD to have heard us and this time we weren't actually doing anything!
  • Options
    Once ! It wasnt really caught either, i was in a dark room at a party with this lad just well, chatting and stuff .. and i knew my friend was in the room with a lad as well but i just thought they were kissing then someone came in, switched on the light and pulled the blanket off them and they were both going at it ! every one in the hallway saw as well as the few of us in the room it was fucking halairous

apart from that no .. one of my mates walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me with another one of my friends grr !! cant think of anything else
  • Options
    Yep, i have. Don't intend to do it again either. :-/
  • Options
    the rents

My parents on my bunk bed.
    T'was a stellar moment.

:sour:
  • Options
    Oh man....that would be creepy. I hope i never catch my parents..........i will never be the same person ever again......................................................:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :eek2: :lol:
  • Options
    First week in Uni, me and three mates kipped in a mate's room (dunno why it seemed like a good idea at the time to sleep on the floor of someone else's room when you each have your own!) and he started shagging this girl (who actually then became one of my best mates). Everyone was asleep except me and I was just like "ohmygod shut up!":grump:
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote: »
    First week in Uni, me and three mates kipped in a mate's room (dunno why it seemed like a good idea at the time to sleep on the floor of someone else's room when you each have your own!) and he started shagging this girl (who actually then became one of my best mates). Everyone was asleep except me and I was just like "ohmygod shut up!":grump:

:lol: I'd have stood up and embarrassed them.
  • Options
    djm277 wrote: »
    We both looked over to see this big white ass moving in an up and down motion. We watched for a few minutes as this guy was porking some girl from behind then left.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    I accidently walked in on my Mum and Step Dad quite a few times :yuck:
  • Options
    I remember mum banging on my bedroom door to insist I stopped shagging the girl I had in there. The floorboards in that house didn't do you any favours the bastards, so she could hear every creek of the bed, every moan and groan whilst watching tele directly beneath my room downstairs.

The poor girl I had around, she didn't pay a visit again through sheer embarrassment of facing my mum face to face.

Cheers mum! Top one! :thumb:

I've never caught anyone myself.
  • Options
    The worst thing that happened to me was when I was fucking my girlfriend, and her little brother (he was about 15) knocked on the door and shouted at her, saying something like.... "If you have to have sex, stop screaming so loud".
  • Options
    Never caught anyone thankfully.

Once kinda got caught though. Knew the fellas dad was out so we nipped over to his. Were in the middle when we heard the door go...we'd left bags and the likes in the kitchen so he knew we were there, shouted hello and proceeded to come upstairs...I hid under the covers and my fella pulled his trousers on and went and blocked the door...only to have his dad look down and say "Listen son, if you want to cover up what you're doing you shouldn't really leave him sticking out" Needless to say fella hadn't done his flies up :lol: