Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i dont know what to do!! help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half i love the pants off the cute f*cker :heart: , but i always feel hurt by him.

i would do anything for him, he dont have to ask i just do it. but when it comes to me needin him, i have always got to ask him after i have hinted about a millions of time, evan then he has always got an excuse that leads him to not doing it. Its lead me to playing the guilt trip on him which i hate doing. i always end up feeling really bad and feel that i am in the wrong.

we dont evan have sex as much anymore ive tryed so hard to be the best girlfriend he could ever have, doin anything and everything he wanted in the bedroom evan if i did not like the sound of it, but i just dont think its good enough for him.

i have tryed talking to him and all he says is that im thinking into things to much, hes told me i am his first love which i think is true, and that he loves me and can not live with out me.

i love him to bits and cant live with out him myself but i really dont no what to do, is it time to say goodbye:crying:

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like you need to back off and relax a bit. You're trying to hard to be the perfect girlfriend - no one's perfect. Why don't you just be yourself?
  • Options
    Sounds like you need to back off and relax a bit. You're trying to hard to be the perfect girlfriend - no one's perfect. Why don't you just be yourself?

Echoing that advice.

Why do you need to say good bye? it sounds like your just making something out of nothing, finding a problem that isn't there.

Just chill out :)
  • Options
    thank you

thanks guys!!
    thats what he always tells me, guss its time i just sit back and enjoy the ride.

thanks again xx
  • Options

:yes:
  • Options
    Also stop dropping hints and just tell him what you want or what you are thinking. I don't know why girls take so long to work out boys don't get hints 99% of the time!