Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i text him back ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yes yes i know im being indecisive again but i need some help please

theres this guy, lets say 'bob'. so bob and jill have had a thing for quite a while but then he got fed up with her because she was sleeping around so bob met me. me and bob have been texting and getting with eachother but all just fun - nothing heavy !

but last night i found out he's texting jill as well as me and even though i cant complain cos i have no right but it really put me off. if he still likes her i don't want to get in the way of that but then again i don't want to get all heavvy and start discussing it with him.

jill is a friend of a friend but i know she really likes him and i dont want to be the 'other girl' and her to really hate me because him and me kind of have a thing.

so anyway he text me today and not sure whether i should reply or not ? cos i don't reallllly like him but i do like him

what do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm if it was me i probably would text back but i'd wanna know whats going on with the other person.
  • Options
    If she really liked him then she shouldn't be sleeping around me thinks.

Not that helps you in your decision but is just somethign you should bear in mind...
  • Options
    Sounds like Bob has a cake and is eating it.

Time to put him on a diet.
  • Options
    Do you even know what they're texting each other about?