Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Keep Forgetting To Take Medication

I'm on something because of the problems I've got with my stomach. However, I always forget to take them, like yesterday, I didn't remember until 12pm and then 9pm. I'm meant to take a third tablet, but didn't remember until about 6 this morning.

It's not the first time I've this either. Is there anything I can do to remember to take them?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They just say 3 times a day. Because of the amount I sleep, I tend to take them every 6 hours. (if I remember)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Set reminders on your phone/watch alarm. Keep the packet with you if you carry a hand bag or similar around , having it there will help remind you. If you have 3 meals a day and you can take them with food, have them with meals.

Or keep them by the bed/sink and have one when you wake up, one when you go to bed or brush your teeth etc.