Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ass licking.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah coz piss is sterile so hah! :p
    Whilst inside the body and immediately after leaving it maybe, but it soon becomes full of bacteria :p
  • Options
    its great to recieve, but im not as fussed about giving.
  • Options
    Like most parts of sex... if you are comfortable with yourself and your partner (and you have showered!) then it is another interesting sexual experience... more psychological than physical I would say though...
  • Options
    Wouldn't ever let anyone lick me - eww.

But I used to do it to my ex all the time.
    One thing guaranteed to get him coming instantly was to give him a handjob, cup/massage/whatever his balls and lick his..well you know, arse...at the same time.

Multi-tasking. Go me :D
  • Options
    It's like a 9 volt battery, sooner or later you're going to put your tongue on it, even though you know you shouldn't.

haha! ive never done it, never had it done, cant see it tbh, but yeah never say never
  • Options
    It's a pity that there aren't as many women out there that are all that interested... seems more than half are some-what repulsed by it :banghead:

if i was to take a girl home after a night out, do you think she would leave if i turned her over and started licking at her... ? :razz:
  • Options
    my ex used to love doing, it, she'd wank me off shile liking my ass, , she was kinky, i tell ya tho its tickly ,

ive done it too, nothing wrong with it really, oh id also like to say im a very clean person and so's me ex so maybe that why it wasnt bad :)
  • Options
    I wouldnt really want it done to myself personally, but I know ladies who've enjoyed it ;)
  • Options
    Horny to give, horny to recieve.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    What a generation of pervs. I dunno. Don't you ever feel your being watched? (Mind you that probably turns you on more)

Uhm... no? :eek2: