Home Anything Goes
Group Chat may be taking place on the boards this evening while we swat some bugs with our software. Head to this thread for the latest information on what's happening, and what to do if Group Chat doesn't go ahead. Thanks for being patient while things are a bit uncertain. :)
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

Words fail me.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
How the hell did the prick ever think he was going to get that kind of compensation ?

Story

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what a moron.
    yeah i was reading that earlier - quite ironic that he's a judge!
    guess the judge hung him out to dry

boom boom. :D
    He originally wanted $67million but generously brought it down to the $54. I hope he does get disbared and I hope the motion for him to repay them for all their lawyers fees goes thru.

I read some great quotes from the moron...

The sartorial loss caused Pearson to suffer what he calls severe "mental suffering, inconvenience and discomfort."

"never before in recorded history have a group of defendants engaged in such misleading and unfair business practices."

"You will search the records of the District of Columbia courts in vain for a case of more egregious or willful misconduct,"

The best being the various accounts of him rushing from the courtroom in tears :lol:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Dickhead!:lol: