Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok. i like this guy....
we met thru our high school drama club. in the beginning, he was just the 'creepy guy who used to do things to me'. he would pull me into his lap, or come up behind me and squeeze me.
towards the end, i realized i liked it. and that i like him.
he's the guy of my dreams. smart, funny, cute. :love:
i don't know what to do. i'm only 15, and he's 18. he just graduated form high school, and i'm only becoming a sophomore (2nd year in high school).
my friends tell me i should tell him, but i don't want to ruin the perfectly good relationship i have.
i really love him. not just some stupid high school crush.... i'd be willing to give up tons of things for him and to be with him.
i want to tell him, but i think that he'd think i was crazy and never want to talk to me again.
almost, well actually, every night, i stay up til 1 or 2 in the morning waiting for a message form him. even if it's something stupid.
i don't know if he likes me more than a friend.
in the beginning he touched me because it freaked me out, but he still did it even after i told him it didn't.
he tells me all these things about him & his relationship with his gf.
he's breaking up with her because they don't talk, and sayd i talk to him more than his gf....

now my question is....

what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    It is a highschool crush. You cant love someone you've not had a relationship with because you dont know everything about them.
    Like you say, he has a gf - so erm... do nothing!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    It is a highschool crush. You cant love someone you've not had a relationship with because you dont know everything about them.
    Like you say, he has a gf - so erm... do nothing!

:yes:

I don't mean to sound patronising (but I will anyway) - but there's no way it can be in love if you aren't in or haven't been in a proper relationship with them. Waiting up for them to contact you till all hours of the morning isn't really healthy in the normal sense, but you're 15 so it is normal for someone your age.

Told you I'd fail on the whole "not sounding patronsing" thing.

Anyway, leave things as they are. If something is really meant to happen then it will.
  • Options
    Leave it. Its not worth it. It would just cause a big hassle and hurt you alot in the end.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »

:yes: and I agree with Johnny as well. While it could work in theory, it sounds to me like you have the sort of feelings that wont be felt by the other guy.