Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuck in again.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dont you hate it when you really want to go out but then your mates let you down and dont come out?:mad:
I was really looking forward to going out on the piss and pull tonight but no-ones out and Im stuck here bored off my arse.
Id go out on my own but.....................I just dont like to.:blush:

Comments

• Options
    If people keep doing that at the last minute then I just don't make plans with them anymore. Bit annoying.

I'd never really think of going out on my own, it does get a bit annoying when you get people who're out on their own in a club trying to latch on to your group of mates.

Sure there'll be other nights though mate :thumb:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Dont you hate it when you really want to go out but then your mates let you down and dont come out?:mad:
    I was really looking forward to going out on the piss and pull tonight but no-ones out and Im stuck here bored off my arse.
    Id go out on my own but.....................I just dont like to.:blush:

Go out, have a drink, be forward and meet new people.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I go out on my own, not really just to raandom pub nights out, but to see a gig or an event that I want to see. Try it, you might like it- if not, you'll have something miserable to report back, and then I can have company in my misery.
  • Options
    I have thought about going out on my own to meet new people but itd be a bit weird wouldnt it?:chin: Id like to go to a guitar club but theres none local and I cant drive yet.Joined the gym though.:D
    I`ll have to look out for some upcoming events that I can get to,comedy nights hopefully:thumb: