Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

All Hail the Glory...

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Of Marshall Zhukov.

We got a stray cat! And he's moved in etc, and is ours now. And he's looking good as ever.

He has quite a kill list too, and this is just what we know!
In order of caught:
1x Wood Pidgeon (lol wtf?)
1x Mouse
1x Sparrow
1x Blue Tit
1x Mouse (again)
1x Magpie (ZOMG wtf murderer cat!)

So, as you can see where this thread is going, I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy some cheap meat, like, for doner kebabs or shit? I can get good deals.

Have a pic of the deadly murderer himself, in full battle pose.

*sigh* I fail to see how he honestly moves fast enough to catch stuff.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blood thirsty FIEND!!!!
  • Options
    aww. my cat does this, just yesterday he trotted into the garden with half a rabbit in his mouth. bless
  • Options
    Sick bastards (cats)
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    1x Wood Pidgeon (lol wtf?)
    1x Magpie (ZOMG wtf murderer cat!)

This is how they do it.

sniper.jpg

Gorgeous cat BTW. :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    This is how they do it.

sniper.jpg

Gorgeous cat BTW. :)

:lol: AWP whore.

Seriously thought, I swear one day he'll get the squirrel he keeps going after.
  • Options
    Your cat rocks.
  • Options
    That cat is awsome!
  • Options
    My cat once bought a Giant blackbird home, Think the biggest thing he's actually gone after (although didn't kill just wounded) was next doors small dog) This was few years ago, congrats on killer cat dude
  • Options
    Aw, what a big fluffy tub! Bless.

He must really like you if he keeps bringing back presents! :yes:
  • Options
    My mum's cat brings in skanky london pigeons backwards through the cat-flap.

We came home on sunday to find feathers covering our entire house. I haven't yet found the bird they came off, i'm a little worried! Ninja has had a swift, two blackbirds, a pigeon and three mice so far. And worms. He brings me worms too.
  • Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my cats have brought home pigeons, mice, frogs, sparrows, and (what my mum was most upset over) a robin-the cat was in so much trouble for the robin haha

the worst thing was when the cat brought in a mouse(alive) and then let it goand then decidied it didnt want to catch it again and we lost sight of it-luckily we saw it escape later
  • Options
    My mum's cat brings in skanky london pigeons backwards through the cat-flap.

We came home on sunday to find feathers covering our entire house. I haven't yet found the bird they came off, i'm a little worried! Ninja has had a swift, two blackbirds, a pigeon and three mice so far. And worms. He brings me worms too.

:lol: Awesome, diseased London pidgeons! What a treat!
    He must really like you if he keeps bringing back presents!

I'd hope so! Poor old thing was skin and bones when we got him... he certainly seems happier now... he never even used to play! Fat sod's just gone out after a night and most of today asleep. Silly boy.
  • Options
    :lol: Awesome, diseased London pidgeons! What a treat!

I'd hope so! Poor old thing was skin and bones when we got him... he certainly seems happier now... he never even used to play! Fat sod's just gone out after a night and most of today asleep. Silly boy.

I know, she's so good to us.

He looks really healthy in that picture, you're obviously looking after him well :)
  • Options
    Gorgeous cat! I love him! :)
  • Options
    My cat (who lives with my mum) is a serious killing machine. She's brought in tonnes of mice (normally live and lets them go), random birds, rats and shrews (doesn't eat them though). She's brought in a blackbird and dropped it on my bed at 7 in the morning (it proceeded to fly round my room with me shrieking in bed). She brought in a live baby rabbit (didn't hurt it, just licked it lots). A couple of weekends ago, she brought in a bat. Fuck knows how she managed to catch that.

Also, we had a cat once who brought in a dead cat.
  • Options
    :lol: AWP whore.
    :D
  • Options
    Awww hes so cute. Thankfully mine is far, far too old to hunt nowdays. I'm calling the next one stoli.

And where have you been hiding recently? :p
  • Options
    My cat (who lives with my mum) is a serious killing machine. She's brought in tonnes of mice (normally live and lets them go), random birds, rats and shrews (doesn't eat them though). She's brought in a blackbird and dropped it on my bed at 7 in the morning (it proceeded to fly round my room with me shrieking in bed). She brought in a live baby rabbit (didn't hurt it, just licked it lots). A couple of weekends ago, she brought in a bat. Fuck knows how she managed to catch that.

Dude! flying blackbird in bedroom, yikes.
  • Options

... :eek: That's a bit mad. Aww cute on the rabbit licking though. Our old old cat (before the last one) used to break into kids rabbit/guinea pig hutches and kill them and bring them home. ROFL.
    Awww hes so cute. Thankfully mine is far, far too old to hunt nowdays. I'm calling the next one stoli.

And where have you been hiding recently?

Stoli :D I named mine Zhukov because... Marshall Zhukov was a legend. Defeat the Nazis!

Hiding? Nah, busy. Applied for a good few jobs. Waiting out on one at FedEx at Stansted. LOL FedEx!!! I hope I gets it.
  • Options
    Hiding? Nah, busy. Applied for a good few jobs. Waiting out on one at FedEx at Stansted. LOL FedEx!!! I hope I gets it.

I thought it might be job related, good luck getting one. :thumb:
  • Options
    I thought it might be job related, good luck getting one. :thumb:
    Is it just me, or is everyone on this site looking for a job at the moment? Every thread I go into, someone's mentioning they're searching for work. What's going on?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is everyone on this site looking for a job at the moment? Every thread I go into, someone's mentioning they're searching for work. What's going on?

We all want teh employment? But companies are massive dicks and don't reply if you ain't getting the job, so you sit about...

...waiting...

...and then petrol bomb them.
  • Options
    DoS have just discovered a new game this afternoon.

Eat the Bee :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    DoS have just discovered a new game this afternoon.

Eat the Bee :D

:lol: Oh dear. Stung mouth much?

Zhukov eats moths. He runs around biting at them until he gets it, it's so funny.
  • Options

Nah, i was more worried about her being stung on the inside by an irritated bee ! But you know what cats are, as soon as you come near 'em when they're playing with something alive, it's crunch crunch crunch and there you are looking at 2 legs and a wing sticking out their mouths and feeling slightly sick :)
  • Options
    'Marshal Zhukov' is a fine lookin 'comrade' cat!
  • Options

That's nothin'.

My dog caught a hedgehog once :eek: .

(Btw, Will, where have you applied for jobs, because I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed one....)
  • Options
    We all want teh employment? But companies are massive dicks and don't reply if you ain't getting the job, so you sit about...

...waiting...

...and then petrol bomb them.

mwah ha ha ha. :D
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    That's nothin'.

My dog caught a hedgehog once :eek: .

(Btw, Will, where have you applied for jobs, because I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed one....)

Stansted latley! Also Tesclame I shall apply at for night work (no dealing with motherfucking customers for me!) and shops n shit. Generic places, just go into town and check shops for vacancies. Also, Job Center Computers offer leads. Most of them taken albeit.
    'Marshal Zhukov' is a fine lookin 'comrade' cat!

He's looking good for his age too! ;)
  • Options
    I think one of my kittens has lost the plot. Everyone else's is bringing them presents of birds and mice and rabbits etc. Persia has just dragged in ...................................... 2ft of pond weed !