Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spots on shoulders

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How can I get rid of spots that Iv got on my shoulders?:mad:
Sometimes they look like they`re gonna clear up but then just reappear!!:banghead: I havent got big whiteheads or anything.....they just look like red dots everywhere and I fucking HATE it.
All help appreciated.:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Neutrogena make a nice acne body wash. Something like that might help. Or when they appear, just dab some zit get on it.
  • Options
    Do you condition your hair? I was told that rinsing my back and shoulders thoroughly after conditioning would help mine, and it does - you get less residue.
  • Options
    making sure you've got enough vitamins and minerals in your diet will help skin heal better, faster and with less scars.
  • Options
    Do you condition your hair? I was told that rinsing my back and shoulders thoroughly after conditioning would help mine, and it does - you get less residue.

i second that, really helped mine
  • Options
    I would also suggest using an exfoliating glove - I went through a stage of getting quite a few red spots on my back/shoulders but got into the habit of taking the glove into the shower with me every day and it has done wonders!

I have also heard that for severe cases rubbing sea salt on your back can make a big difference - you may have to get someone to help you with this one though! :)
  • Options
    What the hellls an exfoliating glove??:confused:
    I got some body scrub thing and have been using it.Not sure if its working but have only had it a day.
  • Options
    get a topical wash and dive on the sunbeds man
  • Options
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    join the club mate, try all different topical solutions and see what one is best for you. Sunbeds will also help.
  • Options
    What about steam rooms or a sauna?Would they be any help?Im not too keen on getting all hot and sweaty but if it helps...
    Diet is something I should definately change though:razz:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote: »
    What the hellls an exfoliating glove??:confused:

mad-gloves.jpg

Exfoliating gloves!!

Tesco's do one that has exfoliating material on one side and spongey on the other... I just put a little bit of shower gel on the glove and then get scrubbing!
  • Options
    Just saw xsazx's post - sorry :)