Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How Do I Stop Feeling Like This?

On Friday, I told a friend of mine that I fancy him and ever since then, I've felt really nervous being around this. is there anything I can do to stop feeling like this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep. find out if he fancies you and take it from there
  • Options
    Suck his cock. It'll occupy your mind and you'll have your mouth full so won't say anything untoward :p

Seriously though. Have you seen him since you told him this ? Is he ok being around you ? If yes, then i'd just chill. Easier said than done i know, but your just working yourself up over nothing.
  • Options
    Well, he emailed me and explained something to me (unrelated to this) and that was it. Not had a chat with him or anything like that, but he does seem alright around me.
  • Options
    Give it time.
  • Options
    Give it time.

Yep, and see how he is next time you see him. I had this with a friend not too long ago, and we're cool now, excluding the fact that he is currently on the other side of the world :(
  • Options
    If it's a bit out of the blue then it's bound to be a shock.

Give it time, the worst thing that could happen would be any rash decisions without giving things a bit of thought.
  • Options
    Sit on his face?
  • Options
    As most other people have said, just give it time for him to work things out. Its natural to feel nervous around someone you fancy, especially if you dont know how they feel about you.
  • Options
    Does he like you? If my girl mate told me she fancied me I'd be taken a bit back but if I had a natural liking to her I'd give it a shot. Just let him think about things for a while but generally telling mates you fancy them is a bad idea, no offence.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Does he like you?

No he doesn't. For some very odd reasonw ehn I told him, he thought that I was telling him that I was with someone.:confused:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Suck his cock. It'll occupy your mind and you'll have your mouth full so won't say anything untoward :p

Seriously though. Have you seen him since you told him this ? Is he ok being around you ? If yes, then i'd just chill. Easier said than done i know, but your just working yourself up over nothing.

I agree.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Sit on his face?

Listen to her it could work!:chin:
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Listen to her it could work!:chin:

:lol:

Thankfully he has done what I want, which is unusual for him. (I asked that this wasn't mentioned, kept between emails and that he acts as though nothing's happened)