Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused about a guy friend with benefits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
He's a decent guy and all, but I'm not sure if I like him more than a fuck buddy or a really close guy friend.

Basically me and two guys had sex (he was one of the two guys). Then just me and him had sex one night. Then a few days ago, he threw a party and I ended up sharing his bed and stuff lead to one thing to another.

Like beforehand, he would poke me and I would poke him back and during the day and stuff. I also figured that I was going to be spending the night on the couch or something, not sharing his bed but it was his idea of me sleeping up there. He also cuddled with me when we were trying to sleep and when we were playing video games.

Then apparently he had only thirty minutes of sleep because he was watching me sleep (and every time I'd roll away he would move next to me).

Like I know it's hard to accurately tell from an online post, but it kind of feels like he actually likes me. I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. I like where we are now and I don't know how good of a boyfriend he would be. Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    well, you could always try out a relationship for a while and if it doesn't work, just be fuck buddies. perhaps something may develop from that
  • Options
    Err talk to him about it? That's the best way to make sure no-one gets the wrong impression and ends up getting hurt.
  • Options
    Err talk to him about it?

Its a radical suggestion, but one which does has a history of working.