Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another question about the pill ...sorry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well basically this last week ive fucked up taking the pill ive taken it late and missed two now ive come on my period early im not suppose to start until about next saturday. And i only had a period 2 weeks ago
So what do i do when ive finished this packet do i still have the 7 day break or go straight on to the next pack?
It doesnt matter about using other forms of contraception because im not havin sex at the minute and im not likely to be having it for a while :( lol

Comments

• Options
    When do you finish the pack? The general rule is if you screw it up then you keep taking the pills and take extra precautions for the next 7 days.

So if you would finish the packet in the next 7 days and you were using it as contraception you would go straight onto the next packet, no break and use condoms too for 7 days.

Seeing as you're not using it for contraception then it's less of an issue, it's up to you really. When I screwed mine up I found the easiest way was to have the 7 day break and start from properly again.
  • Options
    I finish next wednesday which means i should have my period on the saturday and i dont particulally want another one
  • Options
    Tis up to you really.

I found that my extra one didn't really stop properly so I went to the break so I could start over again. If yours stops or has stopped then you can run the packs together, there's no reason not to.