Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

andWearing Skirts!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I would love to wear more skirts and dresses in the summer and not have to wear hot and uncomfortable tights, but the thing is, if I don't wear tights I find that my thighs end up rubbing and I end up with a really sore bumpy rash on my legs!

Comments

• Options
    moisturise them a lot, even a bit more when you go to the loos??? Or vaseline, youd forget it was there after a little while
  • Options
    How tight and long of skirts are you thinking about? A pair of short biker shorts could do the trick. Or instead of big ugly tights (I didn't even know tights came in sizes above children, except for those scary thick dancers tights, unless thats what your talking about, learn something new every day...), you could try some nylons, pantyhose or other forms of hoisery.

Not sure what space age stuff they make tights out of, but if you have sweaty feet, beware of the nylons once you take them off! ;)
  • Options
    Hey thats weird I posted twice and dont even know how!
  • Options
    try putting deoderant on, sounds weird but they tend to rub more if ya sweaty lol

moisturiser wont work, infact i think it makes it worse

cycling shorts may be the way forward x