Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ginger Beard

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello,

I have Dark Hair and brown eyes (and pubes as well), however when I do not shave sometimes my facial hair is orange and thus I have to shave it off some people dont think I'm a Gingwar whos dyed his hair dark.

Is it pos. to dye my beard or will the orange hair turn to brown or will I be called red beard?

Comments

• Options
    Loads of blokes get red in their beard! Even if they're blonde or really dark.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Loads of blokes get red in their beard! Even if they're blonde or really dark.

:yes:

I doubt many people would say anything, and if they did, that would say more about them than it does about you.
    If you dont like the colour of your beard its probably best to just shave it than dye it.
  • Options
    I get it all the time. Usually when its getting long an needing a trim...
  • Options
    Thought I stumbled into the food and drink forum when I read about your Ginger Bread :lol::lol::lol::o
  • Options
    ^^ snap :D
  • Options
    I thought the title said 'ginger bread'
  • Options
    People who have ginger beards but dark hair carry the ginger gene but don't have ginger hair. Are any of your parents or aunties and uncles ginger?

Nothing to worry about though, no one's going to think you're a closet ginger like.
  • Options
    facial hair's shit anyway
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    People who have ginger beards but dark hair carry the ginger gene but don't have ginger hair. Are any of your parents or aunties and uncles ginger?

Nothing to worry about though, no one's going to think you're a closet ginger like.

none of them