Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bikini wax

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've finally got up the courage to go for it, but now, I'm not sure what I want. According to the salon's leaflet there's 'bikini line' or 'extended bikini line'. I'm not exactly sure what is included in each. Any ideas?

Also, if you wax, how much do you have off? The whole lot, or just to neaten up the edges? I'm not sure exactly how much I want :chin: or how much pain I can handle!

Sorry by the way, bikini line threads are so common!

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure about bikini line styles and that but I would say definatly take a few painkillers before you go! I let my friend at college paractice on me...it hurt like a bitch and had to leave it with all these bald patches as I couldn't let her finish :blush:
  • Options
    Bless. It does hurt so brace yourself for the initial shock, but you get used to the pain and its worth it in the end. Bikini wax is just neatening up the edges, ie the tops of you thighs, and between your belly button and pubic hair, extended bikini waxing is things like brazilian waxing.

If i were you i would just have a basic wax to start off with, get used to it, then decide what it is you want. xxx