Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

big night!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys, well to cut a long story short me and a guy i have been seeing are goin 2 sleep 2 gether tomorow night- ive only slept with 1 man before and it was a 1 night stand mistake so ive only had sex once- anyway im really really nervous and because i know hes slept with so many girls in the past iim worried i wont be good enough for him! i just want to know what i can do to make it enjoyable for him, i trust him ect and really want to sleep with him just nervous as hell cos i like him so much, hes just so experienced compared to me , also if we are on the phone he'll ask me to describe what im goin to do to him, how i like it, and things like that and i never know what the hell to say because half the time im worried ill sound silly so i end up changin the subject, any tips would be appreciated as i dont want to just lay there all night, thing is i really really dislike giving oral- to the point i just literaly cant go through with it- i dont know why , its just one of those things i cant bring myself to do, surely theres other things i can do to make it good for him? thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    erm...how old are you?? Might be me being sceptical here but from the phrase
    hes slept with so many girls in the past
    it doesnt sound too promising.
  • Options
    Hmm... well, I point out you do not have to sleep together tomorrow night. No one has just put out a law insisting that must happen, after all. If you don't feel comfortable tomorrow evening, don't go ahead with it.
  • Options
    You ever watch the movie clerks? Not number 2 but number 1?

If so you will know this if not then here you go.

Dante: "You know its not realy hard to pleaser a man, Stick genitalia in hole, prefurably moist thrust repeat."

In other word you aint got any problem, he will if he does not satisfy you, pleasing a woman can and usualy is a much harder feat. So the pressure is not on you its on him and weather he can live up to his hype.
  • Options
    Matty wrote: »
    In other word you aint got any problem, he will if he does not satisfy you, pleasing a woman can and usualy is a much harder feat. So the pressure is not on you its on him and weather he can live up to his hype.
    If every man was as good in bed as he likes to think he is, men and women all over the world would spend every minute of every day bonking away, having orgasms once every few minutes. What a life that would be!

Men who talk about having lots of sexual partners are usually exaggerating, because they're just as nervous about sex as you are. A gentleman does not tell when it comes to this. The problem is, it's completely counter-productive. The idea a man has slept with lots of women suggests he's great in bed. Which means if the first night performance from him is less than outstanding, you could be disappointed. He's pushing expectations up very high. That's never good before the first time.
  • Options
    have you told him that you're inexperienced or nervous? Because I bet some guys would find that really cute.

Plus it's always best to communicate about these things of course :yes:
  • Options
    thanx .... what i mean by him having slept with lots of girls in the past- is that hes a bit older than me not that hes a male slag or anything, i am ready to sleep him but like i said just nervous, also.. it might sound stupid but when a guy comes after sex is that cos he enjoyed it or do men always cum after sex whether it good or bad?!x
  • Options
    kisskiss wrote: »
    thanx .... what i mean by him having slept with lots of girls in the past- is that hes a bit older than me not that hes a male slag or anything, i am ready to sleep him but like i said just nervous, also.. it might sound stupid but when a guy comes after sex is that cos he enjoyed it or do men always cum after sex whether it good or bad?!x

Well it's a good sign they enjoyed it...men don't always come. Just relax. Tell him you're a bit nervous and he should be gentle and reassuring.
  • Options
    Tell him that you're abit nervous, I assume he knows it's practically your first time? As long as you talk to him about it before he should understand. Being able to talk about what you both enjoy in sex is what makes a good relationship so try asking him too.