Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

The C string

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They're thoroughly nasty. If I was that bothered, I'd just go commando. Yuck! Where the hell sells them anyway?! Can't imagine M&S stocking them anytime soon...
    I remember wearing the headbands that were made from that same stiff material and the ends dont half dig in your head and gives you a headache. Wouldn't fancy that diggin my bum, thanks.
    laurabel wrote: »
    everyone needs a bit of bush, i think it's weird when women get rid of it all, a bit peadophil-ish if u know what i mean. i mena men without hair look gross

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

I'd never wear them, they are not practical at all - the mechanism of them would mean it'd swing left or right as you walk, causing a nasty stick inbetween your cheeks and plus you'd get a front bum wedgie which I'm noy at all for.