Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't Cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was getting a gob job the other night and although it was nice I couldn't ejaculate. This has happened before. They can be down there for hours and although I'm errect I'm never close to busting a nut.

I'm starting to get a bit worried.

What does it mean?

Comments

• Options
    Do you wank a lot?
  • Options
    Define 'a lot'?

But yeah, I think I probably do.
  • Options
    that'll make it harder to come from other stuff. there's less friction.

so cut down! blokes like you make me feel like i'm doing something wrong :blush:
  • Options
    Less friction? Hows that so?

Sorry, I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong.

So is it common, guys not being able to ejaculate?
  • Options
    has happened sometimes in my limited-ish experience. And definately if a guy is worrying about it that makes it worse, because then he's not concentrating and therefore the chances of cuming are surely less. So don't panic too much...hopefully she won't be paranoid like me but take it as a compliment!

Sorry, I can't offer really decent advise - you'd probably be better to get that from a bloke....- but I'd say it's certainly not unheard of. Worrying has got to be the worst thing to do so just relax and see if things change.

And the friction thing...without going into too much detail, there's a lot more friction when you use your hand than when she uses her tongue...:p which means that if you make yourself cum a lot you'll find it more difficult to do it other ways. So guys tell me...
  • Options
    That makes sense RE the friction.

Hand Grip > Mouth Grip
  • Options
    Kraken wrote: »
    I was getting a gob job the other night and although it was nice I couldn't ejaculate. This has happened before. They can be down there for hours and although I'm errect I'm never close to busting a nut.

I'm starting to get a bit worried.

What does it mean?

Used to have this problem.

You get used to it! Perseverance. Also you need to tell the girl what it is that gets you close to cumming. A certain method? Or my favorite, down on their knees sucking away eyes staring up at me! Like it nice an wet an all :thumb:
  • Options
    Hopefully I won't be doing it with this girl again. It was just a one off.
  • Options
    They can be down there for hours
    I need to meet me some of these girls!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »

Without sounding like a plonker its usualy the ones that arent that hot.

:(
  • Options
    It's the same vicious circle of worry about it too much - can't ejaculate - then worrying about it even more.

I had the same problem when I first had sex with Miss Bri-namite, there was a big build up before we did it and I felt the pressure and even though I was well aroused I couldn't come through sheer nerves cause I just it to be the perfect shag for both of us. She calmed me down and said that she really enjoyed it and to chill out more, and it worked.

I think that's the key anyway. Chill out, try not to think about not cumming, even try and concentrate on making it good for her the first couple of times to take your mind off your performance. You'll maybe find after that it just happens naturally.
  • Options
    I guess I'll have to get back in the saddle.

Its probably better than comming too early?
  • Options
    I guess I'll have to get back in the saddle.

Its probably better than comming too early?

If eithers a one-off or short term problem I'm not that bothered. If its a constant thoughout the relationship its a complete turn off. I just end up worrying that I'm doing something wrong rather then enjoying it.
  • Options
    This happened to my boyfriend this morning; it's just something that happens to some men every now and again. No use getting worked up about it, just relax and things should happen naturally. Otherwise maybe worth popping in to see your GP for a chat? I'm sure they can ease your mind.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »

Haha same here mate.

ETA: I've had trouble cumming during oral sex a few times before aswell, but never from sex or hand jobs. I put that down to me wanking too much aswell, I'm a horny motherfucker.
  • Options
    yeh my man can't come for oral i think its a nervous thing - he really enjoys it...but can't go the extra bit unless i use my hand and then when hes coming i swallow it;) maybe i can't do it hard enough wid mouth or somethin?
  • Options
    I think its just down to the bloke and what gets him off and if he is having one of those days. I use my hands when I give oral anyway, generally cupping the balls and stroking them but to give extra help if needed when im licking the head and ridge or running my tongue up the shaft.

I wouldn't be offended if I was doing it and my bloke said come here I want to fuck you, if thats what it would take, if im on my knees doing that I'm normally turned on anyway.
  • Options
    i have that all the time, its so annoying! now im on this citalopram stuf aswel it makes it worse! A lot of the time after a good while at it i just give up