You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Emmerdale

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone watch emmerdale?

What happened last night because i missed it and in the TV guide it said "len shows at his own funeral". So had the emmerdale len been living under a false name?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i hate emmerdale!!!...sorry its just soooooo crap!..my housemate loves it...i make him watch it in his room...sorry its crap!
    I dunno, it must've been something like that. I did see the one with his actual funeral and there wasn't any name-stealing drama so it was probably something and nothing.

I only watch Emmerdale occasionally because I fancy the pants off Rodney. I should probably seek help.
    briggi wrote: »
    I only watch Emmerdale occasionally because I fancy the pants off Rodney. I should probably seek help.

:yuck:
    Some of the cast are playing local football team on Sunday and I'm going :D
    No way! Is Rodney gonna be there? I can free my Sunday up I reckon... :chin: :razz:
    He might be but I'm not too sure he's a bit old to play :p