Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bit out of order?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend's a photographer and he posts on a photography forum where you can look at other people's work.

Just found a comment he made 2 weeks ago on a girl's picture of herself saying "Wow - I'd marry you in this photo :p "

Am I wrong to be a pretty miffed that he'd say that to someone? Especially as he knows I'm not my own biggest fan, lookswise?

I don't know if he knows I'd look at his comments etc., but even so....

Overreacting or justified to be upset?

Comments

• Options
    Id be upset hun that is out of order even if he didnt think you'd see it. If i was in this position id ask him about it
  • Options
    overreacting I think.
  • Options
    Personally I would be a bit hurt but that is because I'm sensitive. I wouldn't take it to heart though, he isn't likely to run off with this girl and the ':p' thing implies not to be taken seriously. I compliment bloke's pics on here but dont mean any thing else by it at all.
  • Options
    I think you guys are probably right; I just felt a bit snubbed without thinking about it properly..... Now I shall go hide in a corner and take off my drama queen crown....:o
  • Options
    I think you guys are probably right; I just felt a bit snubbed without thinking about it properly..... Now I shall go hide in a corner and take off my drama queen crown....:o

Dont feel bad. I'd feel a bit miffed too but don't let it get to you in the long-run because I'm sure it's harmless.
  • Options
    people in relationships will always find others attractive. just cos your'e in a relationship doesn't mean you won't ever be attracted to another person again... so long as he doesn't act on it, there's nothing really wrong imo.
  • Options
    You cant help feeling miffed, but im sure its nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    people in relationships will always find others attractive. just cos your'e in a relationship doesn't mean you won't ever be attracted to another person again... so long as he doesn't act on it, there's nothing really wrong imo.

:yes:
  • Options
    well he's not seriously going to marry her, is he.. :p

maybe you shouldn't look in the future. :)