Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its REALLY getting me down at the moment as everyones calling me a slag
at first it was funny, a bit of a joke but when you have groups of girls shouting it at you just cause their jealous that the guy they like fancys you it gets a bit to much
im seeing this guy but because im only 'seeing' him (for complicated reasons) all his mates now think im a slag and they can all get with me when they can't but they try to force themselves on me cause they think im easy when im not and its really getting me down as i havent done anything wrong, i'm being loyal to the guy i'm seeing, not getting with anyone else yet everyone else seems to think i am & i don't know how to change the way they think as i haven't actually done anything to make me seem like a slag
any ideas? x

Comments

• Options
    Does the guy you're seeing know they try it on with you?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi ya, it sounds like you are surrounded by some very immature people who are not giving you the respect you deserve. It must be really hurtful to have these people give you a hard time when you're trying to do the right thing.

Lipsy's question is really valid here because actually getting support from your guy could make a big difference. Also, have you spoken to other friends about this? Or perhaps think about ways of widening your social circle to get to know more like minded people.

Finally, the behaviour that these people are displaying actually sounds like bullying - so it may help to read the advice in this article in the section 'beat bullying'

I really hope things start to look up for you - and keep posting :)
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    any ideas? x

find some new friends to hang out with. the ones you've currently got sound like a bunch of tossers.
  • Options
    the guy i'm with does stick up for me which is a great help and he tells me to tell them to stop but i do and they stop for a minute then just go back to it, he does have a go at them for it each time but they keep doing it anyway and nothing anyone says seems to stop them, their all convinced im in love with them and when i say i'm not i must be joking...
    also, they are the group of new mates i tried to get but now i've just ended up with two groups of people calling me slags instead of one... & my other group of mates always have called me a slag in a joking way but now its getting to me cause of what the other people are saying, even though i know their joking :/
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Have you told them it upsets you? Perhaps you could just talk to one of them alone and mention how it's really getting you down. Sometimes groups of girls can be overhwhelming, but much more kind and caring on a one-to-one level.
  • Options
    I'm not friends with the group of girls, never have been they just hate me cause the guy one of them liked liked me instead
    i've tried to talk to the guys but they don't take it seriously