Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

another update on creepy man at college

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you didn't read my last topic about this then to not go into a long story..I was being pretty much sexually harassed at college by a 43 year old bloke. Anyway...I havent seen him because I've had time off and he hasn't been in much. The last time I saw him was my exam on Monday when he was seated in front of me. :rolleyes: Damn alphabetical order..anyway he looks behind and says 'Don't copy me! Haha!!'. I just looked at him dumbfounded because at that point I'm prepared in my head on what to say to him if he says anything unacceptable but I can't really say much to that can I.

Anywho opened upto some of my close friends in class today. This girl who I knew he had taken a shine to told me that he emailed her inviting her to the cinema with his brother and nephew. To which she obviously said no. Next he suggests that in the 2nd year of uni (when we all move out) that me, her and him could share a place!?!? What the HELL. Does he want to be some sort of wrinkly pimp?? I am so angry.

I'm really glad I shared what happened with the two other people because it's just ridiculous now. I've told my tutor like I said in the other topic but havent been able to tell him where to go because he hasn't been in. I've heard a rumour that he has left the course now we've finished exams but..he can't really leave after the exams because the course isn't over. Anyway I hope he has left.

Feeling kind of sorry for myself. I go back into education after a fairly rough time of it and I'm harassed by a creep like him who decides to prey on me because of my shyness and not only that he has the cheek to try and prey on two other girls my age (20) one being very shy as well. To demonstrate how timid I am I was actually shaking when I told my friends at lunch today.

He is the sort of bloke with a short fuse. One minute he is fine and next he snaps. When I wasn't in..my friend was talking to another classmate about something and he was sat behind where they couldn't see him. He gets narked because he feels ignored or whatever. Suddenly stands up and grabs his bags noisily..Leans over my friend and says with such venom 'Fucking WANKER' and storms off. I REALLY hope he does not return.

It might seem like I am over-reacting but I've taken to double checking my backdoor is locked at night and even then I get scared if I hear noises because I sleep on the ground floor so sometimes feel vulnerable. That is me being completely honest and yeah you might think I'm overreacting but I have images of him coming into college and doing something stupid.

Comments

• Options
    damn, so hes gone now, what an arsehole.
  • Options
    damn, so hes gone now, what an arsehole.

yeah I don't know that though. I reckon my tutor is going to say that he cant leave because there is still work to do.
  • Options
    did he call a male mate or a female mate a wanker (just wondering)

by the way, its not an overreaction to check your doors locked, hes already touched in the head so you never know where it could lead.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    by the way, its not an overreaction to check your doors locked, hes already touched in the head so you never know where it could lead.
    :yes:

That's creepy as hell, and the whole "living together" thing. For all you know he's a dog that barks and doesn't bite, but can't ever be sure...
  • Options
    Female friend. He hates practically everyone in our class. He hates my friend Kel because she doesnt stand for his bullshit. She is the girl who told him to back off in the elevator and he also hates her because he went to sit next to me in class and she asked him to move so that she could sit next to me. Which he did very reluctantly. I'm guessing this is why he hates my other friend too.

Yorghos that is exactly it. I was sitting in English today and kept expecting him to burst in.
  • Options
    well, you got your message across so a pat on the back for doing so. I bet it wasn't easy if your shy.It must be really scary.
  • Options
    I hate when people call girls wankers. that makes no sense.

What? Girls can wank too and lots of them do.
  • Options
    but (this might just be me) isn't wanking just a male term, sounds weird to me when people say that about girls. eh, just a thought.
  • Options
    but (this might just be me) isn't wanking just a male term, sounds weird to me when people say that about girls. eh, just a thought.
    Not really. It's just a slang term for masturbation, which can be either girls or guys. Although I agree that it sounds weird using it in reference to girls, it's not WRONG as such.
  • Options
    Hopefully that's the end of it now, it's only natural to be a bit wary justnow but if he stays away then it'll get easier over time.

Hope your alright anyway flower :thumb:
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Not really. It's just a slang term for masturbation, which can be either girls or guys. Although I agree that it sounds weird using it in reference to girls, it's not WRONG as such.

well OK, I see what you mean.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Nah, I consider wanking a male thing. Boys wank, girls maturbate. :p That doesn't mean that it's wrong though, since it's quite possible to wank someone else off. ;)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Hopefully that's the end of it now, it's only natural to be a bit wary justnow but if he stays away then it'll get easier over time.

Hope your alright anyway flower :thumb:

Yeah discussing whether wanking is applicable to women somewhere else :p
  • Options
    sorry. well done again for telling him to get lost though.
  • Options
    sorry. well done again for telling him to get lost though.

I haven't had the chance to yet.
  • Options
    oops sorry, misread.

What are you going to do now?
  • Options
    no idea
  • Options
    well hes gone for the short term, does your tutor know about him mouthing off to your friend? that could be useful for the teachers to know.
  • Options
    stick together with the other girls, he's a weirdo and everyone has had the oppurtunity to see it now.
  • Options
    That sounds proper rough. Want me to beat him up? :p
  • Options
    I really wouldnt mind if you did.

During my English Lit exam he was sat in front of me and he tried to make ordinary conversation with me at the start asking questions like 'How long is the exam?' and I just answered him in a deadpan voice 'I dont know' and then before we begin he turns around and says all goofy 'Dont copy me ho ho ho'. I had visions of stabbing him in the back with a biro. If I fail it's because of that and nothing to do with the fact that I d idn't revise.