Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Men's aftershave

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah when i wear Armani - Gio the girlfriend always comments how she likes it and it reminds her of when we first met. :thumb:
  • Options
    argh! damn you and your conflicting opinions!!

but thanks, i'll read through the thread again to see if any suggested haven't been dissed :p
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    argh! damn you and your conflicting opinions!!

but thanks, i'll read through the thread again to see if any suggested haven't been dissed :p

For the reasons above that's why it's awesome to go for relatively unknown (but still nice smelling) ones. You can either have a generic common one that 40 odd people in the club you go to are wearing, or have one hardly anyone is wearing and sticks in peoples' (chicks!) minds.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    Issey Miyake & Givenchy Very Irresistible. Both lady pleaser's.

Issey Miyake :yes: Like it. Like it a lot :flirt:
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    For the reasons above that's why it's awesome to go for relatively unknown (but still nice smelling) ones. You can either have a generic common one that 40 odd people in the club you go to are wearing, or have one hardly anyone is wearing and sticks in peoples' (chicks!) minds.
    :yes:.

Not that I can give you any recommendations :p.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote: »
    Mr Glittery bought a Hugo Boss one the other day, it's really nice. Boss Soul I think it was called.

I love that :yum:

I like Armani 'he' aswell. I like spicey aftershaves on men. :D
  • Options
    Id go and try a few on and see how you like them-they smell different on different people's skin, and its worth waiting around 30 minutes after you try it on to see if you like it as the initial smell is only the top notes so you don't really get a good impression of what it really smells like. Try going to a fragrance counter/shop and saying "I currently wear aftershave X, but fancy something a bit different-what can you recommend?" We had loads of people doing that when I worked in a perfume shop.
  • Options
    I wear Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet. It's not too common and I always get complimented on it.

Boots linkage: http://www.boots.com/shop/product_list_new_template.jsp?classificationid=1003916
  • Options
    i had that cool water one a while back and it smells nice

have some lacoste on atm which is just as nice :)
  • Options
    I do like a bit of Hugo Boss, it did smell a bit adidas-like at first (not good) but it's helped me get my hole so it's all good, eh? :thumb: