Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Summer clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm looking for some nice summer dresses and shoes. I really like the little ballerina shoes with the little heels and girly summery dresses - not really into the bold bright ones out atm. Any ideas where to start as i've not seen any about?

Comments

• Options
    Well I don't think you'll have much luck on the ballerina shoes with heels because I think they went out of fashion 3 years ago. However there are loads of nice shoes similar to that in the shops at the moment. Where to start? Anyplace is as good as any. Faith, New Look, Top Shop, Office, Schuh..
    Summer dresses, again it all depends on your tastes. I think Urban Outfitters do some nice ones but you mgiht think differently! Have a look on some websites to give you ideas before you hit the shops.
  • Options
    it depends on your budget and how many items you expect to get with it.
  • Options
    I got some sort of ballerina shoes with heels from Dolcis a few weeks back, in the sale mind, but they had a lot of choice.

I bought them to go with this dress from Next, which I'm wearing to a wedding in June.
  • Options
    mmm urban outfitters! :heart:

oasis?