Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

7 day break

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i would really appreciate some advice :) so thanks in advance..

Im on yasmin pill and on my last 7day break i forgot to start it again and missed two days, so instead of starting it on a tuesday i started on a thursday, i wasnt really that worried because i wasnt having sex with anyone at the time but i ended up sleeping with someone a few nights later and now im worried i could be pregnant.

i've been having really weird pains in the bottom of my tummy, keep feeling like i need to pee and my breasts feel sore. im not due my next period till nxt week but was just wondering if you can feel symptoms that quick.

Comments

• Options
    I think the general advice is usually to take a test around the time you should be having your period.

Other than that i can't help but say "Condoms?" are they really that hard to find?
  • Options
    If it's any consolation, I usually get the same pains as you've described a week before I'm due.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »

Other than that i can't help but say "Condoms?" are they really that hard to find?

:yes:

totally agree, all these type of posts seem to be "arrrrrgghh could i be pregnant" not "argggggh could i have an std"

to the o.p

everyone is different but i very much doubt that you would be experiencing pregnancy symptoms so soon, you havent missed a period yet, so try not to worry, because the more you worry, the more likely it will be that your period will be late, which will cause more worry!

try and relax, i know it sounds silly, but in these situations i think it's easy to mistake natural pains and aches for pregnancy symtoms

see if you get your period, and take it from there

x
  • Options
    totally agree, all these type of posts seem to be "arrrrrgghh could i be pregnant" not "argggggh could i have an std"

Thanks for your advice litteali.. But just to answer about the std thing, i didnt sleep with some random person, i know the fella i slept with and we've both been checked for std's so thats why im only worried about been pregnant