Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

totaly heartbroken..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, dont quite know where to start here-im 21 years of age and just totaly dont know what to do with myself, basicaly i met my man about 3 years ago, it was love at first sight for me - anyway we began dating taking things slowly, he would take me out all the time and if we wernt with eachother he would call me up every morning and every night before he went to bed and we would just speak for hours untill we both fell to sleep, anyway i fell in love with him and as time went on i obviuosly began to trust him- we were almost inseperatable from the day we met, i was able to open up to him and him to me. he told me a lot of personal thing about himself and so did i- i told him that i had been raped when i was 14 and even though i trusted him i would rather wait before we slept together wich he was really sweet about and told me he respected that and he loved me so will wait as long as i need to- anyway as i said we wer together for almost 3 years and it didnt happen but we were still going strong (or so i thought)- untill last year, he stayed over my house for the night and we ended up sleeping together for the 1st time, the next morning everything was fine and as normal when he usualy sayes over. he left in the afternoon and he had arranged to pick me up in the evening and go for a meal but he didnt turn up- i called him and he told me to F**k off as it was over and he didnt want me calling him again and hung up the phone, i tried to call him back but he had switched his phone off, anyway the next day i received a phone call from a woman telling me to stay away as they were together now and that she was 3 months pregnant with him, i couldnt belive it and was actualy sick when i heard thoses words, after that as much as i called him or tried 2 find out what happened he ignored me and has made no contact since, that was in october almost 7 months ago. it has got a bit better since then- back then i stopped going to work and couldnt even get out of bed in the morning and would just brekdown and cry 24/7, i saw him the other day pushing a pushchair through town- ( i didnt let him see me ) and ever since then i have just been thining of him all the time and sometimes just crying for no reason, i cant belive he has done this to me and although i undserstand that i made him wait a long time befor we slept together but if he was fed up of waiting for me why didnt he just end it oor at least not ditched me the day after in such a way, i feel so stupid i thought he loved me ,the whole thing was a lie for 3 years he wasnt the person i thought he was, he was my best frined as well as my boyfriend and i miss him so much, as bad as it sounds it was just as bad as being raped all over again, ive lost most of my friends as they al think i should be over him afer all theese months- they havent said that but its pretty obvious as they dont ask me to go out anymore which is pretty understandable because all i do is cry all the time, i try going out and enjoying myself but it only takes 1 little thing like a song that reminds me of him or a guy that looks a litle like him or wears the same smell as him so get me down, i feel sad and pathetic as i know hes not giving me a second thought, the thought of him all settled down with another woman and his child breaks my heart , how can i get over this? x

Comments

• Options
    He's a fucking twat. If you just read what you just posted then you'll realise that there's no point even giving this cunt a second thought.
  • Options
    aww, i'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so down and had a rough time *hugs*. you probably already know that this man is obviously not worth your time. you asked him to wait, which is fair enough, he said he was okay with this and it gave him no right to cheat on you. have you thought about counselling?

there is never a good reason for cheating and if he wasn't okay with waiting then he should have spoken to you, he obviously has no respect and believe me, i don't know you but you could do so much better than a man who will treat you like that.

is there a family member you can talk to or even go and stay with until you feel better?
  • Options
    Aaaw shit fucking dickhead ! (him not you)

Well as corny as it sounds time is definately the best healer i reckon. Keep yourself busy and dont give yourself time to think and mop around. Meet lots of other people including boys, obviously don't shag them all cos that wont do you any good but a bit of flirting and a new love interest would take your mind off it all.

avoid contact with him at all costs. out of sight out of mind. speaking to him might feel good at the time but once you see him again youll have to start the whole process of getting over him again.

good luck anyway chick