Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Scrambled egg!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I fancy a full english with scrambled egg as ive just woke up, but i don't know how to make scrambled egg.

Anyone kind enuff to tell me!!! :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    There are lots of variations, but I find this method works best for me.

Melt a knob of butter in a pan (I use a non-stick one). To serve one person crack two eggs in a bowl and add a dash of milk. Beat and lightly season. Ensure that the butter has melted and it spread throughout the pan. Add the eggs and using a wooden spoon, stir constantly until the eggs are cooked - however hard or soft you want them depends on you. I like mine to be only just set.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    There are lots of variations, but I find this method works best for me.

Melt a knob of butter in a pan (I use a non-stick one). To serve one person crack two eggs in a bowl and add a dash of milk. Beat and lightly season. Ensure that the butter has melted and it spread throughout the pan. Add the eggs and using a wooden spoon, stir constantly until the eggs are cooked - however hard or soft you want them depends on you. I like mine to be only just set.

Thanks!!! Off to go cook!!!
  • Options
    Get 2 eggs, milk, salt and pepper, a bowl, a fork and a frying pan.

1) Crack open the eggs into the bowl and beat them together so that they go frothy. Add the salt, pepper and about 2 tbsp of milk and beat again.

2. Put a bit of oil or butter in the frying pan and have the fire on a medium heat. When it starts to sizzle, add the egg and let it set for a sec.

3) When it starts to set, continue stirring the eggs in the pan so that they all go all scramble-y

4) When most of it has set, you can take it off the heat, but keep stirring for about 30 secs coz it continues to cook. Then voila!

Add toast, beans and whatever else you fancy..
  • Options
    I mix 2 eggs, microwave 30 secs, whisk, microwave 30 secs, whix again for usually 15 secs and hey presto, moist but unsloppy delish scrambled eggs
  • Options
    Add cheese for extra yum.
  • Options
    I like mine with a bit of red onion and some chopped chorizo in :yum: then parmasan added in at the end.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Add cheese for extra yum.

the addition of cheese is questionable...(especially if its for breakfast)

hes a cow so he has a vested interest in that sort of thing.