Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What McFlurry's do McDonald's sell ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    soraliah wrote: »
    really?!! ooh i never realised that. probably because ive only had a mcflurry.. 3 times so didnt realise!
    i take my comment back then :D
    The cones thing is just my restaurant. Might be the same in the one you went to though.

And yeh, we're not supposed to hand mix them. God knows why. There's a specific amount of chocolate you're meant to give as well. Like, you're only supposed to give them 9 caramel deluxe bits, and the instructions that they had pinned up for the Creme Egg ones had like "x grams". How are you meant to know how much that is?!
  • Options
    Only 99 there? How lucky. Either way though, no mcflurry will ever even come within the same realm as a blizzard. Never. Not even close ;) Though the ice cream mcdonalds uses is alot lower calorie and lower fat than the ones dq uses, which does give it brownie points.
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    i had a smarties one the other day. it was.. disappointing!!
    The guy who made it just put the ice cream in, and then dumped the smarties on top! didnt even mix them in!

They did that with my crunchie one the other day although it was still yummy