Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need help! Charged with 4 accounts of assault GBH

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My three friends and I were at downtown eating at 1:30 A.M. After we were finished we headed out to the parking lot. As I approached the parking lot I seen a gentleman, we exchanged some words. They weren't pleasant words, he was extremely intoxicated. His friends were in a SUV behind him. Eventually my friends caught up with me. By that time they were all out of there vehicle. There were a total of 4 of them, 3 guys and 1 girl. One of the guys pushed my friend and I got pushed by the other guy. We told them to leave. They didn't want to leave. Then one of my friends said, "If you guys don?t want to leave then someone take the first swing". Unfortunately my friends took the first swing then I got hit. I was knocked out. When I came conscious I saw my friends on the guys. I walked over and they were kicking them, they even hit the girl! I don't know what to do. They are severely injured. One had internal bleeding in the brain, meaning he could of died! One had double eye vision, and the other just had two black eyes. As for the girl, her eye lids are red, like someone gave her a ?hicky? on her eye lids; that?s the best way I can explain her injury. Therefore I am screwed. I never new my so called friends were crazy. In the discovery, which is their statements, they said they seen me kicking a guy in the face, which is the ladies husband, while he was unconscious. That is a lie, but I barley remember any of the fight. I took a private polygraph test and I failed on one of the questions. They asked me whether I kicked the man in the face, I passed. Then they asked me the same question but this time they said his name I failed. I don't even really know his name. How could I fail if I didn't do it? Or if I if don't remember, and only when they mention his name. I am on probation for impersonating a Public Officer. I am 20 years old in college and have a full time job. What can I do? I already have an attorney.

Comments

• Options
    In the discovery, which is their statements, they said they seen me kicking a guy in the face, which is the ladies husband, while he was unconscious. That is a lie, but I barley remember any of the fight. I took a private polygraph test and I failed on one of the questions. They asked me whether I kicked the man in the face, I passed. Then they asked me the same question but this time they said his name I failed.

a polygraph means shit in court. but if you didn't kick the guy it should be proven forensically by examination of your footwear. have you been charged solely on the word of all your friends?
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply!

No I haven’t been accused of kicking him by my friends, but by the victims.