Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Am I to forward

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, well problem goes like this.
I met a guy in uni I really like about two months ago and we got on really well and constanly chatted on the phone like every other day. Finally after a month he came over to mine and we got on well then on the second date which was recently, he came over to watch films and stuff and me being a sexual person got curious and played about. He said he seemed shocked but was shocked in a good way, he text me later the next day and said he enjoyed that night (we didnt have sex). I really like him and want to chat to him and see him loads but he told me he's the kinda of guy that likes to be alone most of the time, he said likes me and stuff but im just confused whether im being too forward or he doesn't fancy me or I need to chillout. What should I do, thanks xxx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's a good thread in the sex forum about this subject if you want to check it out. But generally, I'd say be forward in the sense that you make it obvious you like him, but don't be forward in the sense that you have to text him every second of the day, and are desperate to see him all the time. But yeah, when you're actually together, be as forward as you want.